Unofficial ECCIE Sandbox Video Game Thread

Oh this one too on original Xbox
I got into Fable on Xbox and it was so much fun. But now I am without my Xbox sadly. But definitely love the PC gaming. You should give the MMORPG's a try or even the RPG's.

Once you finally get used to using your keyboard numbers and mouse you will find you love it! I got a Naga Razor mouse that has totally spoiled me..lol

Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
This mouse made my heart flutter and I am pretty sure I came.

All kidding aside these are amazing for pvp games or mmo's . adds speed to the quick switching and casting.
FALLOUT 3 and FALLOUT "New Vegas" for the PS3 and PC... spent way to many hours play those games.

All time favorite PC game for me was... Descent 3 : was ranked in the top 50 on PXO... then the hackers took over and it was never the same.

As for MMORPG's... I am one of the original geeks, played Ultima Online for almost ten years... if you played on Great Lakes you might recognize my name.
I quit playing when the scripters and kids took over, and then eBay ruled that it would no longer let you sell "Virtual" items and it was all down hill from there.
After that, my son and I started our own free shard, he still runs it and I believe there is something like 30-40 players that log in and still play.
if nothing else, you guys and girls are a hoot to read Originally Posted by CJ7
Like they're speaking a whole 'nother language. I have no f***in clue what they're talking about, but my gawd they sure like it whatever it is! Lol
And happy people make others happy. Like me!
Lol
My all time favorite characters°° Scorpio😜
Is anyone playing Animal Crossing?

I am not kidding. I need things.
thread poster username ... this would be the same 7 billion congress hid inside asbestos fund would it
Been playin' these

Want to check out Alien Isolation
  • cyrax
  • 03-12-2015, 11:01 PM
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Their are tons of young females nowadays that are hardcore gamers cause well it's the gamer generation. I would up to Cod modern warfare or destiny ps4 and xbox1. Have yall see these women at anicon s and comic cons hotter than most providerrs although depending on how good your game is they put out or not or just roll up in a bad ass car , maserati, lambo, for example BMW and Benz don't work anymore

Cool game from 2005. The Bard sounds like the Geico Lizard
That's a blast from the past!

Been watching a lot of For Honor on Twitch recently. Looks pretty fun to kill time with.
From what I hear, Alien Isolation is bone-chilling in VR.