Anyone here have a shaving fetish?

I've been thinking about getting a straight razor to occasionally shave my legs. Something about the concentration, the lather, having to take extra care.
While I'd still use the disposable razors from time to time, I'm curious about the closer shave.

I know there's a person for every fetish and a fetish for every person so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has that interest in watching a beautiful woman slowly shave herself in a sensual manner? Also, what was your first experience that turned you onto it?
using a straight razor is probably not the best idea sugar. As sensual as it may appear it is not a forgiving instrument. I for one would hate to see those lovely gams of yours nicked and such. However as you stated " a fetish for everyone" and seeing you wield a razor would certainly stimulate.
Oh, certainly-- I would get a lot of practice first, and it would not be a daily instrument-- But I could see wanting to do it once a week or once every couple of weeks if it really did promise as good of a shave as it seems to. Besides, I'm patient Another reason not to try to do a quick straight razor shave before meeting someone

There was actually one guy who wanted me to shave HIM in his private area, though not with a straight razor. hmmm...I'm going to have to look him up and see if he's still around.
Having a woman shave me down there might be something I'd enjoy. I've thought about that before....
It's also very erotic to allow the gentleman
Shave you sexy! Ooh la la!
I had a shave a barber shop a couple times with a straight blade razor. I don't think you will get a shave closer than most of the multi blade safety razors. Plus the real secret with a straight blade razor is keeping the blade sharp. So learning how to sharpen it is actually more important than knowing how to use it.

While I don't have a watching a girl shave fetish, even if I did, I think the straight razor part would probably turn me off a little bit. It would also be very, very hard to shave the delicate area for bare grooming or landing strip area.
  • hrlee
  • 05-16-2011, 09:40 AM
One of the things I enjoy most is shaving a Lovely Lady. Make it a long drawn out process. Quite fun and erotic.
If you want the fantasy of being watched, but the safety of not slicing yourself to ribbons, you are better off getting a straight razor that has been dulled, and then going through the motions of shaving yourself after shaving with a regular razor. All the visuals with none of the risk.

For a more interesting shave, you can have them shave you, and then 'inspect' your lower half with hands and kissing... looking for any areas that need a little extra attention or sweet luvin.
I would love to have a lady (SB it could be you :0 ) shave my manly bits.
^ well consider that now one of my official fetishes!

I will consider all the other ideas. I think I just need to find a good disposable. They stopped make the gillettes that I really loved!
I've shaved my ATF before several times and he really seems to enjoy it. I enjoy seeing the results, its a big turn-on for me! Mmmm....
He likes the brazilian after a little foreplay.
Don't do the straight razor... have used one and it is a great shave but it takes time and you will find after a while it is a pain.. yes I am a having freak.. Head; face (of course)
groin; balls; even hit my arms ;back (of course) and legs periodically (cyclist).

I am very active athletically and just find excess body hair to be a pain- and it can be fun to shave a girl and then enjoy her smooth pussy with your mouth and tongue.. done it many times!!
I've enjoyed the man shaving me close... oh so close It's quite tantalizing trusting him to be so close to danger in such a sensuous delicate area. The build up is excruciatingly pleasurable for both
It wasn't a straight razor though...
Oh so kinky. But no straight razor. I don't think I could do that in less than four hours. I would have to shave a little and lick a little. Yep I am sure of it I would consume quite a bit of time. Sugarbeth you are an amazing woman. The more I think of you and Dallas4u together the more I wonder if I would survive.
  • Munk
  • 05-19-2011, 04:16 AM
I do! I enjoy shaving a ladies parts, love shaving her armpits. The sensation of licking and sucking a sexy, clean shaven armpit is awesome.