Wild sexual fantasy?????????

I've been thinking a lot about some wild sexual ideas to broaden sexual play and have come up with some things that I'm afraid in a way to suggest it to anyone. But since I've turn 38 who gives a fuck. Maybe by me telling nine I can get some ideas about other stuff that could be fun to try. First let me give you some background about me. I'm turned on by watersports, anal, role play, maybe and just maybe the idea of a little brown. But here we go.

I have a fantasy of beening in 69 me on bottom of course doing daty but in the ass of the woman it is filled with gummi bears and canned peaches. And while I'm lick and eating she pushes out tasty treats ever so often for me to snack on. Till she all empty inside.

Anyone else got something better?
Now that is maybe "far out" (is that out dated now?) but it is certainly to be considered. And at almost twice your age I can appreciate the fantasy.

My fantasy is for the lady to urinate while i am inside her. The only one I have asked to perform this action said she cant pee with her vagina full. Ah well, another time and another lady perhaps.
Redneck your fantasy is number 2 on my list but the woman has to be on top. I had a gf that would attempt to do it but never could stay started long. But the feeling was amazing
I have a slightly different fantasy along that line too. I've wondered what it's like to have a woman urinate on my hand while I had my hand inside her panties while she was sitting on the toilet.
  • boss1
  • 07-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Have provider urinate while I am daty. Can not waite.
wow and i thought I was kinky!!! lol
That's excellent. i done it and luv it.

Have provider urinate while I am daty. Can not waite. Originally Posted by boss1
done it, guys love it!
To be tied up and sucked dry and be unable to stop the draining, see what happens, will I passout or come again?
mmmmmm will that can be made a reality!!! lol

oh my! Y'all are nasty!

I have done all of the above except being sucked dry- hehe, and we used strawberrys and whip cream instead of gummy bears and peaches.

My fantasy is have a fmt threesome...mmmm
Reverse GB, four at a time (North, South, East, West), 100 total. After all have used me, golden showers, leaving me to finish in front of all of them, seated in front me, using only my hand.
You want kinky? How bout she ties you down, puts a Obama mask and she puts on a Dick Cheney mask... and then you two go to town?

Talk about kinky...
Just had my ATF give me a golden shower while I was DATY and it was fuckin wild! She was in teh 69 pos and peeed in my mouth while she sucked me bbbj and I nutted so hard I saw stars. I am 58 yo and that was the best nut I have had in years. Big GS fan now!
  • txjr3
  • 05-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Forced Pee consumption is HOT! BTW - DD, Kay and Dallas - you gals are great! Ever come to Austin?