The guy that said he read my showcase ....

This is My first Post ever in this section . And I really hate doing this but I feel the bigkahunano likes to push a woman's boundaries he claims to have read my showcase and what I offer . He seemed a little off to me . I welcomed him in we hugged he's kissing me on my face I told him sorry honey I'm not a big kisser . He's like WHY ? I'm like I am just not comfortable with kissing . He proceeds to grab me by my head and forces his face into mine to kiss my lips as I'm trying to push him off of me but I can't . He then let's go I'm like NO ABSOLUTELY NOT . I told him I just told you I'm not into that and you force your self on to me . He Apologizes . I shrug it off with some hesitation and now uncomfortable and go into a bbbj I do not offer cim ( he said he read my showcase) and cums in my mouth, no warnings nothing knowing I do not offer cim . I tell him I don't offer CIM you said you read my showcase . I go to clean my mouth . I come back he's yelling at me about how he drove 7 hrs ..I'm like wow I'm actually the one that needs to be upset . I'm being calm and your yelling. as he's putting on his ugly shoes lol he then left angry and said well that's a no . So I'm just awaiting my negative review for this weirdo . I hope this helps ladies. Xoxoxoxoxo stay safe .
  • GMTA
  • 11-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Sorry this happen to you, but I think you handled the situation perfectly. Looking forward to meet you next visit
This thread may be an ALERT to the OP, but does not rise to an alert for the entire membership. Actually, it should have been posted in the ladies area. Since it is not a true ALERT, I'm moving to this thread to Co-Ed.
MM
Holy wow! I am sooo sorry to hear that this happened to you! His behavior was inexcusable, while yours was very nice considering. I would have tossed him out withOUT his donation if he tried something I clearly stated I'm not comfortable with. In fact, I HAVE had to do that in the past...and have no regrets about doing it.

Please please always remember YOU are in control and can end it at any time. Also, please drop me a PM if you'd like some tips on anything hobby related here in SBC...we ladies need to look out for one another . As for Mr BigK...more like big assclown and def on my DNS list. I've seen him before but won't again if he thinks he can do this crap. And any lady that gets a ref request on him should include a link to this alert...always best to make INFORMED decisions.

Stay safe and have fun

Majic
That guy is a pure Ass hat. He needs to go see MM and she will beat his ass for sure. I am reading Paid For again about a lady that was in the hobby from 14 to 24 and all the crap she had to put up with.
I can only hope that I treat providers with respect as they have shown to me. It is a dangerous business and money is not near enough thanks for what they put up with trying to please us old assholes.
I'm not sure what to say about the CIM part. Isn't the provider the one who controls if the guy cums in her mouth?
Not if the guy has a silent orgasm