Democrats eating one of their own , RFK jr, at this mornings congressional

Hearings. Just because you have a D as your party affiliation, doesn’t protect you from the wrath of the libturd mongrels. For those that don’t keep up with current news. It’s the Biden V Big Tech censure ship hearing being chaired by fellow Patriot the Great and Honorable !Jim Jordan
As they should. Kennedy Jr is an idiot
He's still a kennedy
I am sure you have researched him thoroughly
As they should. Kennedy Jr is an idiot
He's still a kennedy Originally Posted by winn dixie
I tend to agree.

A few of his conspiracy theories make a little bit of sense, (JFK assignation), but others are really bizarre.

But, he is a Kennedy. He does seem honest at heart, but it’s easy to be a lot of things when you are the recipient of a big trust fund.
I am sure you have researched him thoroughly Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Since Republicans have been thinking he's a good guy. YES
He's a Kennedy
Why do people eat these kinda stories up about a political figure going against the grain of their party?
Who said he was a good guy?
I tend to agree.

A few of his conspiracy theories make a little bit of sense, (JFK assignation), but others are really bizarre.

But, he is a Kennedy. He does seem honest at heart, but it’s easy to be a lot of things when you are the recipient of a big trust fund. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I for one do not hate the rich people, somebody had to amass the fortune. I worked 30 years for a self made many times over millionaire. He started from nothing and made it big time. He was a kind thoughtful man that was an immigrant. His company supplied Chicago with Natural Gas for many a many year. His company and employees were the originator of the dreaded frac. He had 9 kids 5 being adopted. When he passed his heirs for fixed for life. I do not understand a true American hatred towards the rich.
The rich arnt bad people. I base it on merit. Like it should be.
But when your last name is Kennedy. That's not good. The guy can't be trusted. His frustrations are manufactured to gain attention
Please follow the overall big picture
Some folks wouldn’t understand the “ BIG PICTURE” if it ran over them. Although his term was cut short by fellow Democrats , JFK IS ONE OF THE MOST REVERED PRESIDENTS IN HISTORY. I am certain you weren’t around during that time so only know what someone else told you . That isn’t the big picture that’s hearsay. This topic isn’t about the Kennedy family or for that matter Jr, rather about the the total morons the Dems send to DC. If you don’t follow the idiot story line they spew, you are not safe from their rants.
Since Republicans have been thinking he's a good guy. YES
He's a Kennedy
Why do people eat these kinda stories up about a political figure going against the grain of their party? Originally Posted by winn dixie
He's not going against the grain of the Democratic Party. He's going against the grain of the saboteurs of the Democratic Party, so did Tulsi Gabbard and she was ridiculed and called a Russian asset or some shit like that by Hillary Clinton, talk about a Conspiracy Theory.
We have morons seated from both parties. The real morons are those that vote them in even knowing they are voting for a moron.
  • Tiny
  • 07-20-2023, 02:32 PM
RFK is an environmental lawyer. He wants to put oil and gas companies out of business. He also wants to implement a Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren style wealth tax. He led the charge to claim that there was massive election fraud in 2004 and John Kerry really won. Worst of all, he apparently wants to bring polio, measles, smallpox, and lots of other diseases back.

I have friends who work in the oil and gas business who like him and who would vote for him. They watch too much Fox.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...cine-science1/
I ain’t voting for him
Holy shit. I watched this unhinged lunatics tirade. What a nut job!
He's gotta be a secret qanon member.
Some of yall wanna hitch your wagons to that and applaud?
Libs should ostracize that idiot.
Good for them
Wow just wow , unbelievable tirade.