WTF, idiots??

i just had a very interesting conversation with a very hot lady who told me that she will NEVER return to lubbock or el paso because "the men there have such shitty manners". she referenced things like hygiene and taking a piss with the bathroom door open.

are you kidding me?

you guys are constantly whining about the lack of top talent in west texas… is it any wonder they never want to come out here?
Well that sucks. Although I have a hard time believing those two cities are worse than any of the other West Texas towns.
Hey John, I agree with the sentiment of the statement, if I read you correctly: manners + clean hygiene=attracting talent. However, I agree with what Restless said.

If you don't mind, please provide the Lubbock & EP community the name of said provider. Perhaps we can pull together and convince her otherwise. I'm sure there is a diplomatic solution to the problem.
Hygiene ok i get that.

Taking a leak with the door open....
Since they can't give a specific example other than pissing with the door open, then fuck them. I've been noticing these providers become more and more whiney and bitchy
And come on, we're worse than a bunch of oil workers in mid-dessa... Please. I'm suspecting that we won't go for the 350/hr for non-GFE lol

@Axes and Hose: Absolutely. 350 for non-gfe is what they expect. Im ok with non-gfe if the provider is a special girl but some of these travelling gals are delusional.

I get the hygiene but I wonder if she limits herself to seeing only ECCIE clients.

Am I missing something here or does this not seem a little warped. I understand manners and it's probably best to close the door at least before the session. It's seems a little over sensitive to complain about not shutting the door to use the restroom.

It's okay to have sex with her and bust a nut but you have to mind your manners and close the door to take a leak.
heh. this is why no one wants to fuck you degenerates.

if you don't understand the basics of the female brain and why presuming to piss with the door open sends them into a frenzy, i don't know what to say.

let me translate....it doesn't MATTER if you think it's warped. it's not about our dude logic. it's about the perception of respect.
heh. this is why no one wants to fuck you degenerates.

if you don't understand the basics of the female brain and why presuming to piss with the door open sends them into a frenzy, i don't know what to say.

let me translate....it doesn't MATTER if you think it's warped. it's not about our dude logic. it's about the perception of respect. Originally Posted by john_deere
It is a matter of our dude logic we are not getting a girlfriend we paying for her services she has to get the dude logic in her brain and work with the dudes its why we get away from our Winey wives and girlfriends. We paying for chick freedom an hr of unrestricted pleasure beer and dudism plain and simple and if she can't handle the west to hell with her anyways
Oh! So her female brain went into a frenzy when men taking a piss with the bathroom door open because she perceived she was being disrespected.

Did I get that right dude with all your logic?
i agree with dreamland here...we are the ones paying for the services here...whether they choose to accept it is on them, if we wanted to hear bitching about other stuff then we'd stay home with our girlfriends/wives...lol
  • TCB
  • 01-28-2015, 07:59 AM
Lubbock & hanging it out...just throwing this out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA_0PE1qLho

remember, those are educated boys

Oh! So her female brain went into a frenzy when men taking a piss with the bathroom door open because she perceived she was being disrespected.

Did I get that right dude with all your logic? Originally Posted by busternutzs
congratulations! you got it.

look, i'll be the first to testify that women are fucking crazy, but it is what it is. if you think women stop being women simply because they choose to become hookers, you're a moron. if you think you earn the right to act however you want to just because you're a paying customer… in ANY business… then you're a moron, and life will be harder.

why would you want to make life harder?