Arkansas Ice Storm 2/2015

MOST in Arkansas get to enjoy a day at home and enjoying the "inclement weather policy". I get to work....Hope everyone is safe today!!
I'm off work for the holiday anyway. Haven't been on the roads but checking the entergy outage site no major power outages.
This is normally a hobby day for me but wife's work was closed down today due to storm, dammit.
This is normally a hobby day for me but wife's work was closed down today due to storm, dammit. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

Ditto!
stay warm and enjoy!
I'm off work for the holiday anyway. Haven't been on the roads but checking the entergy outage site no major power outages. Originally Posted by jajake56
over 8K without power, mostly in southern and western arkansas. Main roads aren't that bad in central arkansas as long as you aren't crazy.
This is normally a hobby day for me but wife's work was closed down today due to storm, dammit. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Same here. I hate being stuck at home with too many eyes staring at me...
Oh this really sucks no power and none for a long time due to damage around mt. Ida. Entergy said no power return till tomorrow night at the earliest. I hate getting to freeze myself alone. I'm ready for summer don't know about the rest of you.
I'm looking and searching hard to find some sympathy for the bad weather there in Arkansas but am having no luck lol

I'm just joking with you all I know ice and snow doesn't appear there much and it's a big deal when it does.

I currently live in Maine and am moving to the little rock/maumelle area in a few weeks and can't wait. I've lived in new England most of my 41 years and never seen so much snow. We have got since Christmas 90 inches of snow (I'm serious) I'm just over 6 ft tall and cannot see over the snow banks the temp here last night had a low of -6 with winds of 35-40 mph.

I can't wait to get the frick outta here. I'll bring a trailer full of snow for you all
Banks74 - Please leave the snow up there when you come!! Actually, the snow I don't mind too much. However, the ice does not mix well with the hilly, windy roads around me. Then again, I don't much care for the cold either .....guess that's why I'm still a southern girl.
Casey & I had fun cruising around the city in the 4-wheel drive today. Then we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. It reminded us of all you chickens.

To a Minnesota girl, this is practically bikini weather.

Hope it clears up soon!!
Banks74, get a meat lovers pizza at the little place just outside the Navy shipyard at Kittery and bring it to me.
Casey & I had fun cruising around the city in the 4-wheel drive today. Then we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. It reminded us of all you chickens.

To a Minnesota girl, this is practically bikini weather.

Hope it clears up soon!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks for being my chauffeur tonight Ginger. We had a ball!!!
Thanks for being my chauffeur tonight Ginger. We had a ball!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
You're welcome, sweetheart. I had a ball too!

To a Minnesota girl, this is practically bikini weather. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
sounds kinda over dressed for you.
thankfully