Who thinks DavidFree should be banned?

Who thinks that DavidFree (whom has multiple handles) should be banned for harassing other hobbyists and providers?

If Mod's decide to ban DavidFree, Relax2013 will gladly donate $5,000 towards ECCIE.
Who thinks that DavidFree (whom has multiple handles) should be banned for harassing other hobbyists and providers?

If Mod's decide to ban DavidFree, Relax2013 will gladly donate $5,000 towards ECCIE. Originally Posted by relax2013
Before this gets out of hand I'll address it. ECCIE will not be the arena to host whatever you conflict you two have going on.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly

The decision to suspends one's posting privileges doesn't result form a popularity contest but rather from ones own actions and violation of our guidelines.
Boy, this is a really bad post. Regardless of how I and others may feel about him, there is a huge difference. You are a business. Think about the message you just sent all you current and future clients. You just told every client that if they get into a disagreement with you, you may try to buy a ban from ECCIE for them. Not real good PR

The bad blood between you two is well documented. . When he bash's your business, others here jump in and put his comments in perspective. I really doubt his comments have any real impact. In fact, it may be having the opposite effect.

David's history is now well documented. Anyone who wants to know or cares can easily find out all they want to know about him. And many guys chime in to remind others when he steps out of line. While I feel the rules and history of the board dictate he should be banned, history also shows he will just come back and we go though the whole thing again. A known evil is far better than an unknown. While I have no doubt he currently has duplicate, but so far undetected, handles at least with this one, we know who he is.

It appears your business is doing well. The vast majority of comments and reviews are favorable. So it appears your doing many things well. But this and other comments you have made are just not well thought out. Remember, the big difference between Relax2013 and other members here is your a business. You need to get a thicker skin and be far more careful with some of the comments and posts you have made.

I enjoyed my visit to your establishment. I would recommend it to others. But you really need a PR person to handle all public communications
Wow... Paying to ban someone? Get the fuck out of here. Really, could you be anymore idiotic? There's no witty retort, quip, or gif. Seriously. What. The. Fuck.
Wow! Not much of a FBSM type of guy, but I have been intrigued by the constant positive reviews by some of the guys out here. After today, though, there is no way I'd visit a place that is vindictive of people and petty of clients. Very classless responses / e-mails today. And to publicly bribe ECCIE in order to ban another member - no matter what others think - just took the cake. Stay classy, San Diego.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-20-2015, 01:32 PM
Wow... Paying to ban someone? Get the fuck out of here. Really, could you be anymore idiotic? There's no witty retort, quip, or gif. Seriously. What. The. Fuck. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
This shit right here... Wtf are you thinking.
  • Tetas
  • 04-20-2015, 01:44 PM
The decision to suspends one's posting privileges doesn't result form a popularity contest but rather from ones own actions and violation of our guidelines. Originally Posted by Mojojo
But, but, but SHE'S OFFERING CASH!!!!

lol
I've seen worse threads...
With that kind of PR, you couldn't give me $5000 of free pussy to visit R13.
I've seen worse threads... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
....and there will be worse ones. Seriously though, this was pretty idiotic. SMH.
Hey Relax...you can take the David out of ECCIE but you can't take the ECCIE out of David...what are you gonna do if he's discovered to have another handle...demand your money back?

Yeah, you do need a new PR program.

If Mod's decide to ban DavidFree, Relax2013 will gladly donate $5,000 towards ECCIE. Originally Posted by relax2013
And you prove his point by posting this inane nonsense. You are your own worst enemy. Every time bigdog posts something over the top stupid several members, including myself, remind members about his history.

You just make yourself look like an ass.

Walk away.
Just when you think a new low isn't possible...

Seriously, did you pull this little act from the pages of 'How to Make Your Enemy Look Good in 500 Words or Less'????

Cheezus fucking age Christ.

You. Are. Doing. It. Wrong.
I never liked David! now I don't like Relax!
Can I get $100 if I look at him with my mean eyes?