Cant access niagara region

• md
  • 03-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Hi I am a lifetime paid member and cannot access the niagara region info. Can you help?
I have paid for premium access and cannot access many pages of the site including but not limited to general interest updates from the site admins
Looks like you aren't getting what you paid for....

Interestingly, that entire forum consists of Reviews that were stolen from Upset NY.
Period.
So there really is no reason to even HAVE that forum.... those reviews should just be returned here.

Gman stole them, he should be required to return them.
md,

The Forum/Area is currently shut down ALL reviews for the Niagara Falls Canada and surrounding can and should be put in the Upstate New York Area!

DD

And Paulie ...
If Canada reviews should be put here...
Then shouldn't ALL of those reviews that Gman moved to TORONTO, be moved back here????

And when that happens DD, I'll drop it.... but not a minute before....

Time to work on that History Book....

edit add -- YES, those reviews were moved to TORONTO. Before they were moved to the newly created Niagara Region. They should be moved back or the Niagara Forum should be reopened.... Pretty simple stuff.... Not as simple as mistaking Niagara Falls for Toronto....

I guess I'll have to go whine to B Three some more.....
If Canada reviews should be put here...
Then shouldn't ALL of those reviews that Gman moved to TORONTO, be moved back here????

And when that happens DD, I'll drop it.... but not a minute before....

Time to work on that History Book....

edit add -- YES, those reviews were moved to TORONTO. Before they were moved to the newly created Niagara Region. They should be moved back or the Niagara Forum should be reopened.... Pretty simple stuff.... Not as simple as mistaking Niagara Falls for Toronto....

I guess I'll have to go whine to B Three some more..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
and some thought I was a pain in the a...
and some thought I was a pain in the a... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Don't sell yourself short....

And here is an interesting read for anyone interested.....

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1731384&highlight=