Kudlow predicts economic rebound in 2021

Evidently he thinks Trump will lose also.
I think the quote was.

I will note that the Congressional Budget Office and a bunch of private forecasters, "Wall Street Journal" surveys and so forth, are looking for a very strong second-half economic rebound and suggesting that 2021 next year could be one of the fastest growth rebounds in American history or recent history.
It was a Fox News chyron that I saw while channel surfing
  • oeb11
  • 05-03-2020, 07:20 PM
mm - bad form to be watching non-LSM approved media - for a Leftist sympathizer.

H... will come for U for disciplinary action if U continue such actions.
I was just cruising by the channel...during a commercial break on CNN. Figured Fox would not have a commercial at that time as so many sponsors have deserted the sinking ship. Soon the My Pillow adds will be the only thing left on the shithole station "Fox News".
I was just cruising by the channel...during a commercial break on CNN. Figured Fox would not have a commercial at that time as so many sponsors have deserted the sinking ship. Soon the My Pillow adds will be the only thing left on the shithole station "Fox News". Originally Posted by matchingmole
So obviously in your usual non-partisan bent, you immediately focus in on something you saw for a short minute or two and proceed to mis-represent what you saw.

A typical liberal not understanding what they hear or any attempt to put it in context.
I was just cruising by the channel...during a commercial break on CNN.
Do all 4 XiNN viewers channel surf on the commercials, or is that just you?
I think the quote was. Originally Posted by eccielover
That was not the quote.
That was not the quote. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Indeed it was.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...d_in_2021.html
  • oeb11
  • 05-04-2020, 06:02 AM
Mis-quoting and lying are the propaganda of choice for the chinese news network and their DPST servants in america!
Bow to Comrade Xi- mm - get used to life on your knees under a gun barrel of the Chinese Army!

One sure thing - if the DPST's sweep th e Nov 2020 election - there will be no economic rebound - the country will be shut down into a prison under DPST absolute control .
Welcome to Orwell -Land - courtesy of Biden and Co.!
Indeed it was.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...d_in_2021.html Originally Posted by eccielover
What do you expect the White House economic advisor to say? If he is gloom and doom he is looking for a new job.

3rd quarter 2020 will be better, perhaps much better, only when compared to 2nd quarter 2020. Estimates are all over the place depending on how well the coronavirus is contained.

May Reboot (quick recovery): Assumes a peak in new COVID-19 cases for the US as a whole by mid-April. Economic activity may gradually resume in May beginning with the most impacted sectors, such as restaurants, travel, etc. Even in this optimistic scenario, annual GDP growth contracts by 3.6 percent.

Summertime V-Shape (deep contraction, V-shaped recovery): Assumes that the peak in new COVID-19 cases will take place in early May, creating a deep economic contraction in Q2, especially for consumption. While we may see a strong recovery in Q3, annual GDP growth will still contract by as much as 6.6 percent.

Fall COVID-19 Resurgence (2nd contraction in Q4, W-shaped recovery): Attempts to keep new COVID-19 cases under control in the Fall fail, requiring the implementation of stringent measures starting in October. The economy would begin to contract again in Q4, following a recovery in Q3. Annual GDP growth contracts to 7.4 percent – substantially more than under the previous scenarios.

Fall Recovery (extended contraction, U-shape recovery): Government policies such as social distancing help to ‘flatten the curve’ but extend economic weakness to Q3. The recovery will be slower but more controlled than in the V- and W-shaped scenarios, giving businesses more time to prepare for the recovery.

https://www.conference-board.org/data/usforecast.cfm
I was just cruising by the channel...during a commercial break on CNN. Figured Fox would not have a commercial at that time as so many sponsors have deserted the sinking ship. Soon the My Pillow adds will be the only thing left on the shithole station "Fox News". Originally Posted by matchingmole
Have you tried his pillow?

It is actually pretty good!

You should watch this gal on OAN. She is a pretty little conservative - she might change your mind.

Her name is Chanel Rion.

If you want to give Fox another try, then there is always Aishah Hasnie.

What do you expect the White House economic advisor to say? If he is gloom and doom he is looking for a new job.

3rd quarter 2020 will be better, perhaps much better, only when compared to 2nd quarter 2020. Estimates are all over the place depending on how well the coronavirus is contained.

May Reboot (quick recovery): Assumes a peak in new COVID-19 cases for the US as a whole by mid-April. Economic activity may gradually resume in May beginning with the most impacted sectors, such as restaurants, travel, etc. Even in this optimistic scenario, annual GDP growth contracts by 3.6 percent.

Summertime V-Shape (deep contraction, V-shaped recovery): Assumes that the peak in new COVID-19 cases will take place in early May, creating a deep economic contraction in Q2, especially for consumption. While we may see a strong recovery in Q3, annual GDP growth will still contract by as much as 6.6 percent.

Fall COVID-19 Resurgence (2nd contraction in Q4, W-shaped recovery): Attempts to keep new COVID-19 cases under control in the Fall fail, requiring the implementation of stringent measures starting in October. The economy would begin to contract again in Q4, following a recovery in Q3. Annual GDP growth contracts to 7.4 percent – substantially more than under the previous scenarios.

Fall Recovery (extended contraction, U-shape recovery): Government policies such as social distancing help to ‘flatten the curve’ but extend economic weakness to Q3. The recovery will be slower but more controlled than in the V- and W-shaped scenarios, giving businesses more time to prepare for the recovery.

https://www.conference-board.org/data/usforecast.cfm Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think we only need to be headed in the right direction to spin it for the election.
What do you expect the White House economic advisor to say? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes, I expect a positive tone, but my main point was the OP didn't know jack about what he was supposedly talking about and to claim Kudlow "evindently" thinks Trump is going to lose made the thread a non-starter from the beginning.

I'm all for discussing probabilities in the economic recovery to come, but that certainly wasn't the OP's intent.
Yes, I expect a positive tone, but my main point was the OP didn't know jack about what he was supposedly talking about and to claim Kudlow "evindently" thinks Trump is going to lose made the thread a non-starter from the beginning.

I'm all for discussing probabilities in the economic recovery to come, but that certainly wasn't the OP's intent. Originally Posted by eccielover
Agreed.