gfe

will be in Dallas end of February. any suggestions on great gfe experience? thanks
If you like BDSM and domination and rape fantasy, I would go with the Koream studios. They also offer raw Greek and all of them do BBFS with no upcharge.

Some of them play hard to get, but I assure you that if you assert your dominance, they will comply. They dont need to explicitly say yes because know that they are all playing hard to get. They like it rough as hell, so keep that in mind.
I was looking for just a gfe experience with lots of playtime and so forth. lol that does seem pretty crazy though aku1999
i'm thinking aku is pulling your out-ot-towner's leg.

worm, have you looked thru the dallas reviews? got any ideas of who you might want to visit? that might help us steer you in the direction you wanna go.
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2023, 10:04 PM
And skip over any whore wanting personal information or wanting a $ deposit, you'll be donating to the sit on the couch fund if you do that
1. Click on Search
2. Enter "GFE"
3. Select Dallas Encounters
4. Thank Me Later
1. Click on Search
2. Enter "GFE"
3. Select Dallas Encounters
4. Thank Me Later Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Sage advice.
♡♡♡ sweet ones with southern charm still exist ♡♡
Get premium membership at seeking and a whole world of hot young amateur whores who will provide the GFE is at your fingertips. Best thing since sliced bread!