URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Galleria area
Activities: BBJ, CFS, ACG, RACG, Mish, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with her hair a bit past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not the girl in the pic’s obviously. She’s got 3 tats that aren’t distracting around her body. Nice smooth skin and she’s giggly and energetic. She’s got a nice bod with some natural looking C cups. Her face is what you’d expect, but had a really good time.
Recommendation: Yes
40s? Jeez, I feel like you tanked her stock saying that, her pic must be NOTHING like her in RL.
Definitely NOT pictures of her. She’s not as young as depicted in them, but she has a similar body frame, slim and short. It isn’t my intention to tank her stocks lol, she’s still fun and provides good service
what is happening with the studios? So many 40s. How is that still attractive?
Thanks for the review, but I want the girl in the pics.
I mean I get it... some guys want young and nothing against that. WALDT... but for me, my best experiences in the studios (granted, I got started late, so I missed the "golden age" lol) have been the older ladies (like Ivy and Amy.. tho they were cute to me.. but I do feel they were on the older side).

Thanks for the info on Miu. Nothing that really calls to my attention to rush back to see someone in the studios yet. Now if someone mentions so and so is exactly like those two ladies I mentioned, I would be back in a heartbeat
When their pics look 30ish and they are 40 I don't mind, but when they look early 20s and then show up to a 40 year old, it feels like bait and switch. Nana's pics were completely honest, she'll look 30 til she is 70 probably.

Miu's pics are very nice, but she needs to be a little more honest with them, I guess, if she is really that old.

And not to sound like an old promoter handle but...nice recon
Def dont disagree with you there Henry.
Okay, I get it. 40 year old woman can also be good. But if their pictures looks like they are 20 years old, they clearly are not targeting clients who enjoys spending time with 40 years old women. And that is not okay.
Looks like she bounced...