New here look for valuable info

I have question and different topic's that I need answers to as well but I don't know if I can only post a discussion on certain days or at certain times can anyone be as kind to inform me the rules I'm just focused on being a good provider and not rub anyone that maybe important the wrong way
U can post question n concerns ne time in coed
Welcome to Eccie Katy

Hobby related topics and questions are posted in coed. Other topics are posted in Sandbox.
There is info share for ladies only if you want to take a look in there.
Hi Katy...I would be glad to answer any questions you may have...you may PM me if you want. Or ask them here...you'll get your answer.
Katy, I honestly recommend you find an experienced independent lady and talk to her. Go to lunch/coffee whatever. You can ask here and get a mixed bag of answers, but there are a lot of ladies here that could answer them all sans internet.
DItto, Katy. Please feel free to pm me any questions you may have.

Best wishes and stay safe!
If you decide to pm someone (provider or hobbyist), do alittle research on them!

Make sure they have no alerts on them, drama free, and have been a member here for awhile!

Good luck...this can be a fun 'ride' if you have a cool person giving you good solid advise!
The Search tab is a newbie's friend. Use it, read, and learn. Posting taint is always appreciated.
I have question and different topic's that I need answers to as well but I don't know if I can only post a discussion on certain days or at certain times can anyone be as kind to inform me the rules I'm just focused on being a good provider and not rub anyone that maybe important the wrong way Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
katy, welcome to dallas!

you can post in the co-ed forum [that what these sections are also called] on any day and at any time.
this forum is for questions, comments, experiences, no-call/no-shows, etc.
this forum is NOT for post ads or something that's so close to an ad that it is an ad.

now that you are a verified provider, you can post One ad every 7 days in the Provider's Ad forum and once a week in the Weekend Lineup forum.

as several of the women posted, there is also a provider's only forum.

most of this is more fully explained in various "sticky" threads in each of the forums [the threads that have "Sticky:" in their title.

again, welcome to dallas.
take it easy, but take it!
Welcome!

Hate to be too simple about this, but actually reading the forum explanations, and then the sticky threads which reside at the top of forum pages will help get you going here.

Search, as mentioned already, should not be lost to you. Find threads on all your topics, and read. Then meeting for a convo from a provider, and perhaps the right hobbyist, and you're on your way!

LnH