Amazing rant "that crazy mo***** fu****"

I met this provider about 6 years ago. She does it from her home. Whenever I need to do something different she is my goto gal. She is not eccie nor does she backpage. Anyhoo I recently paid a visit to her. And we had a steamy session. She was in heat perse. How ever she returned donation. And it was my bad to ask why. She went on about that mother fucker booked her for dinner date and can't perform for five mins. Anyhoo that beings me to my question do all provider use their client as booty call from time to time?
huh?
I met this provider about 6 years ago. She does it from her home. Whenever I need to do something different she is my goto gal. She is not eccie nor does she backpage. Anyhoo I recently paid a visit to her. And we had a steamy session. She was in heat perse. How ever she returned donation. And it was my bad to ask why. She went on about that mother fucker booked her for dinner date and can't perform for five mins. Anyhoo that beings me to my question do all provider use their client as booty call from time to time? Originally Posted by ftwjoe
.... is this your ad?
I met this provider about 6 years ago. She does it from her home. Whenever I need to do something different she is my goto gal. She is not eccie nor does she backpage. Anyhoo I recently paid a visit to her. And we had a steamy session. She was in heat perse. How ever she returned donation. And it was my bad to ask why. She went on about that mother fucker booked her for dinner date and can't perform for five mins. Anyhoo that beings me to my question do all provider use their client as booty call from time to time? Originally Posted by ftwjoe
Your skills are obviously beyond reproach. I'm regaled by the tales of your sexual prowess. They rest of us can only pray our dicks shrivel off because we can only dream of matching you, the master. We pay you tribute King Ding-A-Ling! Have you thought about movies?
Yes, a lot of us call our clients for booty call from time to time! If he is REALLY REALLY good and the sex is really mind-blowing, we even compensate the guys to show our gratification. You're the Master and God's gift to us providers!!
Hehe!!!
I can vouch for that. I can't keep Samantha out of my voice mail and my PM box stays full with her pleas for more. Right, Samantha? ....Samantha.....are you there?
I can vouch for that. I can't keep Samantha out of my voice mail and my PM box stays full with her pleas for more. Right, Samantha? ....Samantha.....are you there? Originally Posted by OldGrump
Yess, I'm sorry OldGrump...Would you do me for free this time...PLEASEEEE.... cause I gave you all my money already! LOLOL
I gotta do sessions with those mediocre guys now so I can afford you!!
I'll offer up my services as Mr mediocre. I know OG needs another freebie.
Do you really think a provider is going to say in public that yes, sometimes she give it up for free to some of her customers? Really?

Has it ever happened? I am sure it has. But no provider is ever going to admit it and no guy who wants it to ever happen a 2ed time is going to open his mouth.

And Samantha, in your case and just this once, I wil give you a free B&G.
There is no such thing as free sex. Assuming this really did happen, you will eventually pay the bill. Better to have known the cost upfront.
I got sex for free one time. I've thought of making a thread about the story. I got a 100% free bbbjnqns one time in college. It was wonderful. Outside of that it has always cost me something.
King Ding-A-Ling! Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Lmao...I wonder if I got that tatt-ed along the shaft if it might help my chances of a freebie as well...in size 2 font of course
To the best of my knowledge Sir, this only happens to you. You are the STUD of the century and everyone else just worships the ground you walk upon...Would you be interested in having my Ex-Wife's phone # ? She could really use a STUD like you !!

ManSlut