For those looking for Shayla84

Shayla84 had a bad accident and is the reason for her absence the past week or so. She's doing ok but has an arm cast. She wanted me to let everyone know that she's still around and available for a few appointments.
It's funny, I was just thinking of her and wondering if she had already left Texas yet? Sorry to hear of her accident.
She's still here in town and wanted me to let those know who had been looking for her why she wasn't on the board.
Just saw her injury, poor girl! Get well soon sweets! lol had to quote your fave saying
Hope she heals fast
thanks for the information i hope she heals fast !
Sorry to hear that our prayers are with her hope she feels better soon
Hope you heal quick gurl
Hope u feel better boo!
sending best wishes!!!
Just curious....

Attached Images File Type: jpg a3d0baa365542f772d96f06c8e628d74.jpg (94.5 KB, 318 views)
Huh? WTF????? She somehow deserves being injured?
get well soon!
For all who know Sheila, she'll bounce back quickly and will entertain us in a lot more, yet hopefully much less painful, epics.

Get well soon !!!
Sheezus, girl! You need a helmet! I am so kidding. Please don't take that the wrong way. But you are accident prone! I walk into walls and shit, completely sober, so I can relate. The other day I fell over while texting and talking! Good thing I am a hooker,huh. At least I got those skills going for me. Drum roll Badabum!