Question for the ladies

• Veles
  • 10-07-2024, 12:14 PM
How do I ask a lady to freshen up without sounding/seeming insulting?

Saw a provider not too long ago. I seen here here and there over the years. I was getting ready to dine out when I noticed she wasn't so fresh. I was so turned off I couldn't get it up. She even tried a little lip service but I just couldn't get past it so I just left after thanking her for her time. I don't want to stop seeing her. So how do I ask her to freshen up in the middle of a session without sounding insulting?
Not sure how do go about it mid session without sounding/seeming insulting, but I would suggest asking her to jump in the shower with you before starting session.
If you were ready to dine out and it went downhill completely afterwards I think she knows what the issue is already!
If I were a Lady, I'm not sure I'd want to chime in
even though it is a good question and a Lady would
have a better answer for you. Other than that, I do
like PTH thoughts. So far Iv'e not had a problem
with the issue.
I have only had a problem a couple of times and I just let it go. It is something that is difficult to bring up without creating an embarrassing situation.
It seems obvious that both parties should spend some time grooming themselves before going on a date.

PTH solution seems best, but you might not figure it out soon enough.
A shower together can be great even if you are both already fresh.
I have only had a problem a couple of times and I just let it go. It is something that is difficult to bring up without creating an embarrassing situation.
It seems obvious that both parties should spend some time grooming themselves before going on a date.

PTH solution seems best, but you might not figure it out soon enough.
A shower together can be great even if you are both already fresh. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Agreed, It has happened 1 time since 2010. Just move on.
Washing your ass isn't hard.

"Make sure to wash your possibles and impossibles". The kids understand it
  • jan-w
  • Yesterday, 12:37 PM
No ladies have responded yet. Hmm.