Anyone know who's at daily's today?

They wouldnt tell me over the phone
damn, is this place brand new? just reading about them for the first time.. y'all are posting like they have been around for years, LOL
damn, is this place brand new? just reading about them for the first time.. y'all are posting like they have been around for years, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This place has been around for at least 4 years.
This place has been around for at least 4 years. Originally Posted by Speedjet
I'm just interested due to there being latinas there. Nice to switch ot up. Never been tho and I have very limit amount of chances to go so I have to be picky
I'm just interested due to there being latinas there. Nice to switch ot up. Never been tho and I have very limit amount of chances to go so I have to be picky Originally Posted by Swangin
Variety is the Spice of Life.
They've been uniformly thick and curvy (in a great way) when I've gone, but the high price tag and covered-everything will dissuade most of the plague-bearers
They've been uniformly thick and curvy (in a great way) when I've gone, but the high price tag and covered-everything will dissuade most of the plague-bearers Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Just my type but too much gps
Just my type but too much gps Originally Posted by thomas k12
I've never experienced GPS there, they're always very friendly and accommodating. Sofia and Maya in particular. Only thing is the menu is more limited than AMPs
I wouldn't go there if I were you. They're snubbish. Not a pleasant experience.
What's gps?
What's gps? Originally Posted by Swangin
Golden pussy syndrome....stuck up
Ah, thanks
Can anyone attest to how hot these women actually are? I have lived in Colombia for years so my expectations are a little higher. Are these women similar to Ruby in hotness?
I just went today so I will post a review sometime in the new near future. The Chickasaw was Erica and she is from California. She was definitely attractive had braces on. She had a nice body nice round ass. Everything seemed to be natural. I don't believe she was Colombian I'm assuming Hispanic