Doubles question

When one provider is cowgirl, what would you like to see the other provider doing (assuming that sitting on your face isn't an option)?
I've never done a double season before but if/when I do, I think I'd like to have one of ladies continuously licking and sucking on my balls. Balls don't get enough love...
Yeah licking my balls. Also its hot if she grabs the girls ass who is riding one hand on each cheek and helps her work the dick. (Push pull up down) or kneel beside him play w your pussy and kiss the girl or better yet three way kiss. 3way kissing is way hot. Also lick and suck the girls boobs while she rides, pull her hair a l little, reach down and work her clit too so you have a hand on each of yours. Damn I need to book a 3some
quote---Balls don't get enough love...

put that in your signature line baby...lol

I agree...gotta luv the boys!!!
In my little fantasy world: I'm sitting on the couch, you are reverse cowgirl on me and the other lady is kneeling between my legs providing oral pleasure to us both......
Perhaps a little more challenging, but lady #2 can wear a strap on and do a DP on the tushy of lady #1, assuming lady #1 approves. Nice to feel it thru the taint, as my friend pyramider would say.

If not an option, then I'd agree with those above who endorse playing with "the other white meat"....the balls....perhaps enhanced by watching the two ladies kissing and enjoying each other's breasts.

....hmmm

I'd just play with Claire

I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting my mouth on his balls while she's riding him - has anyone done it? I don't know if it would work if she had a juicy booty...?
  • onei
  • 05-19-2015, 09:59 AM
I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting my mouth on his balls while she's riding him - has anyone done it? I don't know if it would work if she had a juicy booty...? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
This should do the trick

Here's another nice option

And yet some other ideas

Provider #2 should be sitting in a nearby chair filing her nails and annoyingly say Hmph!.... hmph!

OF COURSE the right answer is that she should be slapping the guy silly with her boobs!
When one provider is cowgirl, what would you like to see the other provider doing (assuming that sitting on your face isn't an option)? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire, the only option I would entertain is CG with one, while the other face fucks me in a variety of positions. Oral by my nature, I am happy when I have to have my face in some lady's very nice and tasty pussy.

Sorry of my response ws a Little off topic, but I would love to be on my back and have my head slightly off the bed so lady #2 could simply straddle and ride my face while lady #1 rides my cock hard.

I also like any postion where lady #2 rides my face while DFK with Lady #1, while Lady #1 rides my cock. Then, reverse Lady #1 and Lady #2 where I am getting RCG from #1 and face sitting from #2, while #2 plays with the breasts of #1. Then reverse and repeat until one of them pops me.

Just saying as some practice rounds would be needed to perfect the technique and timing...
When one provider is cowgirl, what would you like to see the other provider doing (assuming that sitting on your face isn't an option)? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
making me dinner!
She's going to have to be into the other girl (kissing, sucking, etc...) otherwise she will risk getting smacked around trying to get into the CG action.
Making out with the other lady, feeling the other lady up with hands on tits or clit, playing with my nipples, nibbling on the other ladies ears, or nibbling my ears and whispering softly to me about how hot this all is making her, how she is about to shove the other lady off for her turn...

Alot of options there for sure.

My first impulse, was to say stopping us so the lady who is left out, can lick the cream off my balls and cock, before we go at it again. Of course this is all covered so that is out the window.
Claire, perhaps the PINKEY'S SPECIAL from this 1912 menu from a London brothel is what you seek. This could change the entire lexicon of how we do menus around here and 411.