We should have retirement parties for retiring providers and clients

I was just remembering one of the first ladies I've seen that got me on this site, her name was Busty Betzi. I dunno what happened to her but for some odd reason I thought it would've been great to throw her a retirement party to honor her great service to our community when she retired.
I was just remembering one of the first ladies I've seen that got me on this site, her name was Busty Betzi. I dunno what happened to her but for some odd reason I thought it would've been great to throw her a retirement party to honor her great service to our community when she retired. Originally Posted by Raikage
Um, she's been deceased now for a couple years. there was a thread about it but I'm not digging it back up. Check Hunter Grace's post history if you wanna find it.
  • Exktf
  • 06-09-2015, 08:39 AM
Providers and hobbyists come and go, literally every single day. If you had done a little research before posting you would have found the reason of your post.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=busty+betzi
She will have been gone 2 years in July...miss her
She wasn't the only reason for my post, it was a light hearted post about providers and clients that do this hobby and stay on this board for years and then leave for whatever reason. but it's a shame to learn that she passed away. She was a great woman.
A large percentage of Provider retire...

then return

then retire

then return

then retire

then return

It would be a waste..... Just have a party for party sake
I'm sure some retire due to personal life, maybe a RW job, marriage, kids & family, or maybe they just burn out (or change handles). Some may come back due to monetary issues, or because they miss it.
I feel that IF or when I leave it, I would hope it would be for good reasons.
For right now, I'm enjoying myself too much to retire. I see no reason to change handles because I feel I earned my reputation as being trustworthy, reliable and consistent, I don't want to have to do that all over again.
What is REALLY needed is MANDATORY retirement.....

Say at...... hmmmm.... 32
What is REALLY needed is MANDATORY retirement.....

Say at...... hmmmm.... 32 Originally Posted by Whispers

Ah man....Im gonna be 37 in 10 days....Can I stay since I look like I am in my 20's? (Atleast that's what I am told)
yeah... I guess so.... But only for a couple more years!

Maybe there should be a quota of old whores allowed to meet that demand........ In a City the size of Austin ..... hmmm... Maybe 6?
By now I've figured out that provider retirement almost always means:

"Business is dead so I'll be back later with a fresh name and image. Once that burns out I'll retire again. Round and round we go."
I actually prefer ladies 35 and up
Perhaps, instead of mandatory retirement. We do like professional golfers and bowlers, and put them on the "legends" circuit tour
I actually prefer ladies 35 and up
Perhaps, instead of mandatory retirement. We do like professional golfers and bowlers, and put them on the "legends" circuit tour Originally Posted by knotty man
I am with you Knotty, Mature MILFs for me!
Um, she's been deceased now for a couple years. there was a thread about it but I'm not digging it back up. Check Hunter Grace's post history if you wanna find it. Originally Posted by Little Monster
+1.
  • Loxly
  • 06-09-2015, 04:56 PM
There is something about certain vintages.