Fun In Omaha

Since I am in Omaha for a few days I wanna do something fun while I am here.. What do you guys recommend? I am excited to try fun things in Omaha so a girl needs ideas
Best zoo in the world by several sources. I have a feeling that is not what you are looking for. Some of the best submarine races down by the river on the Council Bluffs side.
Old Market is a nice place to check out
the zoo is awesome

enjoy!
I know this is gonna sound crazy but I do not like zoo's..something about caging animals so people can look at them is messed up to me.. Their homes aren't ever big enough at zoo's..Omaha's zoo could be different though.. I might go check it out Idk.. I do like the sound of Old Market though.
There is an anex to the zoo between Omaha and Lincoln called Safari Park. Animals indigenous to the area have basically free roam. Those in enclosures ar unable to function eg eagles without wings. Much walking area but much is visible by car.
That might be fun..thank you all for your ideas
Animals indigenous??? Like Cows, grasshoppers, mosquitos, fat girls in sweatpants?
I was thinking Pizza machine. Laser tag, go cart racing, video games and of course, all the pizza you can eat.
61cov I am not to sure what your talking about.. Mike that all sounds fun...I love pizza
The Durham Museum Downtown is kind of cool. It is the old Union Pacific train depot and has a lot of the local history from late 1800's to early 1900's.

Also the Joselyn Art museum.

If you like to drink wine, there are 2 Brix locations that have special machines that the air out of opened bottles, and you can try 1 oz samples or a whole glass.
BTW, Omaha zoo is better then most at giving the animals a little bit of their natural habitat. The Elephants were recently brought here to avoid them dying in a drought area of Africa. But probably all still too confined for your comfort.

My only other idea is you could come to my house for a BBQ. We'll just tell my family you are the new customer satisfaction manager at my work
Lol BBQ sounds like a good time
Actually Parker's Smokehouse just west of 72nd and Pacific on the South side is really good. It is in the old McKenna's blues, booze, and BBQ building
Steak does sound good right now