My petition to LE

Stop closing all our spas. Go find something better to do. Like really? You're going to stop an entire city from getting laid? Come on. Just chill out. You've closed enough places down.
That has got to be the stupidest post I have seen going all the way back to the aspd days.
That has got to be the stupidest post I have seen going all the way back to the aspd days. Originally Posted by Thaiman
Good to know.
It might help more if you sent it to LE instead of posting here. Better yet, send it to the chief of police.
It might help more if you sent it to LE instead of posting here. Better yet, send it to the chief of police. Originally Posted by BiggD6
I'll get on that. You're probably right. The chances of them seeing this is low. They just need to understand we're human beings. Nobody is being hurt. A service is being provided and we're paying for it. Let us and these innocent spa girls be.
That has got to be the stupidest post I have seen going all the way back to the aspd days. Originally Posted by Thaiman
Yeah, I'm sure it's just as bad as posting about subamps that offer BBFS.
At least my post had value and information
At least my post had value and information Originally Posted by Thaiman
Yeah, might as well hand that shit over to LE on a silver platter. Just go away. Nobody fucking cares.
I understand your post is trying to be funny. But it failed badly
i have you on ignore so
Cool I love when people do that. It means i am getting to them
Write it up, be sure to put on your return of address so they can contact you.
Good point they need to know who to contact
Cool I love when people do that. It means i am getting to them Originally Posted by Thaiman
Which is weird as shit that you get off on that. Goodbye. Imagine being on a forum dedicated to getting pussy and you're concerned about other dudes.
I thought you had me on ignore. Liar liar your pants is on fire