Date: 5-9-23
Name: Anny
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Off DNT
Activities: DFK, GFE, sexy shower, TUMA, bls, bbbj, 69, Greek fingertip, cfs, K9, daty, dato, CIM, great IOP
Hair Length and Color: Dark, little past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, bout 5’1” or so, C-D cups, nice little booty to grab, shaved, tattoo above navel. I would say she looks like the pics just with straight hair and a little less make up.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice
Is AS offering you frequent flyer miles or something?
Is AS offering you frequent flyer miles or something? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Is AS offering you frequent flyer miles or something? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Of course, his group is the new promoters.
Forgot to add on my Activities: FF in front of big mirror holding her head and both her hands on my thighs.
Excellent recon Bob
Here is where things get not so good.
The review on other site put Cristal on top choice in AS. This guys seen all girls in AS. Yet promoters are pushing for Amy and Cici. Too bad I am not in Dallas to confirm but if I was I wouldn’t trust promoters.
I can’t see what you’re saying Chungjang since you’re on my ignore list. However I’m sure it’s something useful and productive to the community here.
I mean… cici is pretty good. Never seen Amy. I was 4 fingers wide in cici last I saw her. Hoping I get the whole thing in later tonight.
I can’t see what you’re saying Chungjang since you’re on my ignore list. However I’m sure it’s something useful and productive to the community here. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Ok, if you say so. Promoter
I can’t see what you’re saying Chungjang since you’re on my ignore list. However I’m sure it’s something useful and productive to the community here. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Haha same!! Wish I would have found out about the Ignore function sooner.

He always seems to post right after you, big bob. I seriously think he is obsessed with you. Very strong stalker energy from that guy. Yuck.
Good review Boob!
Forgot to add on my Activities: FF in front of big mirror holding her head and both her hands on my thighs. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1