How important is hygiene to you?

Hygiene important? Is that even a question? Everyone’s a fan of good hygiene right? You’ll note that for those that don’t just innately understand this concept. Many of the ladies specifically point it out in their profiles. Shame that they should have to spell it out. Any of the ladies I’ve met can feel free to chime in but I’m guessing none of them have ever had an issue like that with me. If so, I’d love to hear it as there’s always room for improvement. Well, I do smoke so there is that but I’m always freshly showered, well groomed and "aired out" same as if I were going on a date in the real world. In fact, sometimes I laugh a bit at myself for how much time I put into it. Some might say why go to all the trouble? Unless you smell and/or look like you just stepped out of a land fill, for the most part, your going to get the same level of service. In some cases that may be absolutely correct. Right or wrong I’ve always had the perspective that the fewer reasons you give women to be turned off the better time you're going to have. So, I try to god the extra mile.

I’ve met less than ten ladies at this point. Most of which are well known round these parts and are awesome and reputable. Some have specifically asked be to write reviews and some have specifically asked me not to. Not sure why but that’s their call and I’ve honored it. Getting back to the hygiene thing. It seems that it should go both ways, right? I’ve met some ladies that look good but have been, shall we say, not so fresh. Instant turnoff for me anyway. I mean really? If not a comprehensive shower prior to a meeting. At the very least baby/feminine wipes for scrubbing up in all the right places some lotion and perfume doesn’t seem like too much of a burden does it. I can't speak for everyone but I certainly do not want ANY unpleasant scent emanating from anywhere...nothing...zero...

Just saying, come on ladies and gents. Let’s all get on the hygiene bandwagon!
Hygiene important? Originally Posted by quest4sin
Ya think?!?!?

I also read the KC Star for restaurant health-code violations and don't go to those places to eat, either?

And, conversely, there's a reason restaurants have a "No shirt, no shoes, no service" policy.
Yes, I do...hence the post.
It's damn important. Their body is the product they are selling, it should be clean.. Forget the time bullshit. If I show up and she smells, or her place smells, I am gone. If everything looks ok and it smells after package is open, I am gone. Fuck the money. She can keep it to buy toiletries on me.
Totally agree!
Hygiene is important but some things I can live with and some I cant. Also, some define it differently. I dont mind (prefer it actually) body hair on a woman and others dont like it. Yes we should all be perfectly clean but sometimes nerves create nervous smelly sweat even on freshly showered people. I can live with that. I actually like a bit of natural scent down under on a woman but there is a difference between natural scent and unhealthy. Also dont care for it to smell like flowers either. The one other thing that is a turn off to me is cigarette smoke and bad breath. The only girl I have wAlked out on had cigarette smell in her hair and on her breath. Oh and the guy that wrote about a girl in an amp with foot odor...eew. some don't wear perfume because it can follow a guy home. So I think think you have to request that.
So far the women I have met here were clean as a whistle. Bebelust I miss you lol
Lucky you and yes Bebe Lust is awesome!!!
I always take the time to be fresh and presentable before appointments & take a shower after appointments. Especially in the summer time we all sweat. I feel its common courtesy if we expect our gentlemen to be clean, we should be fresh as well. But sometimes for some women showering cannot fix the problem and they may have other issues they're unaware of. So, my suggestion is to be honest with them about the "problem" & let her get it fixed. Granted, yes it may piss her off, but in the long run it'll help her out alot
Eat your pineapples! ! Lol
  • Roboz
  • 08-09-2015, 05:04 AM
Hygiene is important in all cases. I try to be clean and well groomed and expect the same. I do like a hint of natural muskiness when I dine a the Y however. I think both parties should be kindly honest if they find something off-putting and if really offensive (never happened yet) to end the session or offer a solution like a shower.
I always arrive shower fresh, and I typically ask providers to be shower fresh as well. Most do, some still don't, even when I have asked them to be and they agreed that they would be.

I always feel bad asking providers to shower ahead of time, but to date, none have appeared to be offended. It really is just common courtesy on both sides.
I always take the time to be fresh and presentable before appointments & take a shower after appointments. Especially in the summer time we all sweat. I feel its common courtesy if we expect our gentlemen to be clean, we should be fresh as well. But sometimes for some women showering cannot fix the problem and they may have other issues they're unaware of. So, my suggestion is to be honest with them about the "problem" & let her get it fixed. Granted, yes it may piss her off, but in the long run it'll help her out alot Originally Posted by Kat VonDee
I think they call that b v and if she has that and fails to see a gyno regularly she probably shouldn't be providing!

Hygiene is important in all cases. I try to be clean and well groomed and expect the same. I do like a hint of natural muskiness when I dine a the Y however. I think both parties should be kindly honest if they find something off-putting and if really offensive (never happened yet) to end the session or offer a solution like a shower. Originally Posted by Roboz
and if its session ending a shower probably isn't going to wash it off. and these are the girls that will take the offensive that its not their problem.
.... Getting back to the hygiene thing. It seems that it should go both ways, right? I’ve met some ladies that look good but have been, shall we say, not so fresh. Instant turnoff for me anyway. I mean really? If not a comprehensive shower prior to a meeting. At the very least baby/feminine wipes for scrubbing up in all the right places some lotion and perfume doesn’t seem like too much of a burden does it. I can't speak for everyone but I certainly do not want ANY unpleasant scent emanating from anywhere...nothing...zero...

Just saying, come on ladies and gents. Let’s all get on the hygiene bandwagon! Originally Posted by quest4sin
If you're going to say she stank, tell us who for Pete's sake!
No one specific but has happen on a couple of occasions so thought I would raise the issue