Reviews....

..........How important ARE they to you guys? Do the number of reviews matter? Is it a deciding factor when choosing your playmate? I prefer not to have a lot of reviews posted, but I was recently chastised for not having any this past year. I feel its actually invasive to have a ton of reviews posted stating my bcd experiences. So, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this matter.....
  • jan-w
  • 10-16-2013, 01:09 AM
Yes I think reviews are important and I do check them out.

Basically, I always check the latest reviews on a gal when I'm thinking of seeing her. She may have dozens or even hundreds but I'm not interested in older reviews. Too much can change over time so only recent ones carry much weight with me.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me how many reviews a lady has, especially if they are spread out over years. As long as her recent reviews say her looks, attitude, hygiene and performance are good, I don't care about her volume. I just don't think about it.
Sure, they're important. How else can we figure out what's on the menu? Many (or most, even) ladies don't list exactly what they're up for in their ad or on their website.
Agree with what was said above. The # of reviews does not matter to me. What's most important is that there be 1-3 recent (last 3 months or so) reviews that confirm physical appearance and menu.
I would say that this site is 90% about reviews for me. I don't care about the provider ads or the co-ed discussions. I care about reviews to find out if a provider is legit and her level of service and hygiene.

It may be invasive for the provider, but this is a CLIENT focused community.
I would say that this site is 90% about reviews for me. I don't care about the provider ads or the co-ed discussions. I care about reviews to find out if a provider is legit and her level of service and hygiene. Originally Posted by paragod
Yeah agreed. A provider's reviews are the best (or worst I guess) ad that he or she has out there. You can fill an ad with all the ascii characters and pink fonts you want, but I'm still going to base my decision to see you or not primarily on your reviews.
To stay ahead of the game Reviews are very important. one or two a month is good.
Just let's everyone know your not a flake.
I would have to say, most guys read them, and compare the old to the new.
to check out the menu items, is she a match for what I am looking for.
The posting of ad's helps let know your out there.
but we need the tease, the dream, the damn she was good.
So yes Reviews are very important in the hobby, to some or most of us Clients.
I think very important..Gives you an Idea of what the provider is like, what they offer..If they are not resent reviews makes me wonder...Hum why no one is using the merchandise..Also I think it helps you see if they have much interaction on the boards if any. That coupled with the reviews gives you a good insight.
I have a bunch of reviews, so new ones aren't that important to me. I'm really low volume so it all works out.
..........How important ARE they to you girls? Do the number of references matter? Is it a deciding factor when choosing your client? I prefer not to give a lot of references and screening info, but I was recently chastised for not having given any this past year. I feel it’s actually invasive to have out there a ton of my personal info from screening. So, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this matter...
My screening isn't invasive at all. Two provider references. The only problem with having references over 6 mos is that the provider may not remember you unless you saw her multiple times.
..........How important ARE they to you girls? Do the number of references matter? Is it a deciding factor when choosing your client? I prefer not to give a lot of references and screening info, but I was recently chastised for not having given any this past year. I feel it’s actually invasive to have out there a ton of my personal info from screening. So, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this matter... Originally Posted by Stanfeld

i mostly see p411 girls when i hobby.... i have over 15 okays there and that usually is enough for my refrences, green stamp or whatever you call it......

i think i have another 100 years of p411 before my membership expires...

for me p411 girls is the only way to go.... only 1 bad hourly friend in about 10 years
My screening isn't invasive at all. Two provider references. The only problem with having references over 6 mos is that the provider may not remember you unless you saw her multiple times. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
It's an obstacle for us "low volume" hobbiests. 'Cause then we'll never be seen by providers (ehh...hemm Allie) whom we've had a crush on forever.

If they are getting a review daily it is too high volume for me.
If they are getting a review daily it is too high volume for me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lol! I completely agree.