State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: DFK, Russian, DATY, DATO, FOV, BBFS, CIP, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Literally the Asian Lisa Ann except a little more busty
Recommendation: Yes
Good review and on par with other reviews. I need Maya in my life for an hour.
Nice review, I want to see her too
Not to derail this, but this is a legitimate question for me.. has she had new work done?

Last time I saw her she had so much cheek filler and that done that it her face looked so jacked up to me… or am I just remembering shit completely wrong with her?
She looks the same to me.
Originally Posted by 2balls75
I did hers, not she did mine, I wanna preface that lmao
She looks the same to me. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
I ended up going and seeing Maya today.. it was the routine deal with her and she Def looked better today than last time I saw her. Last time I saw her she cheek Botox was making her look like doll from aaa movies (sorry if that was too much a Dbag reference but true) but today it was not like that. Fun girl but also kind of let down today.

Off topic as well, but Nearly dipped out as well, had to wait an extra 20 minutes for session today because dude before overstayed big time. It had been awhile for me with AS and probably will be again bc of that
I ended up going and seeing Maya today.. it was the routine deal with her and she Def looked better today than last time I saw her. Last time I saw her she cheek Botox was making her look like doll from aaa movies (sorry if that was too much a Dbag reference but true) but today it was not like that. Fun girl but also kind of let down today.

Off topic as well, but Nearly dipped out as well, had to wait an extra 20 minutes for session today because dude before overstayed big time. It had been awhile for me with AS and probably will be again bc of that Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Thanks for the intel. Why was it a let down?

And yeah, the mongers that go over on time really suck. It seems to happen periodically at all the spas. Extremely selfish and inconsiderate. Especially if your time ends up getting cut short as a result! If going over on time is a recurring issue with some mongers, I feel like the booker should mention something to them. Probably unrealistic to expect that though.
I did hers, not she did mine, I wanna preface that lmao Originally Posted by unseens
Ahhh ok, nothing wrong with that
Thanks for the intel. Why was it a let down?

And yeah, the mongers that go over on time really suck. It seems to happen periodically at all the spas. Extremely selfish and inconsiderate. Especially if your time ends up getting cut short as a result! If going over on time is a recurring issue with some mongers, I feel like the booker should mention something to them. Probably unrealistic to expect that though. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
It was a let down because of a few reasons, the biggest is and was the delay. I was told be there at X time, I get there 4-5 minutes early and then told wait 4-5 ontop of the planned time.. nothing after 10 minutes (now 10 minutes past our planned start time), so I text asking for update and ignored. I nearly cancelled an went to another studio (was in the process of setting up with another studio) when it got to 20 after and got a reply back, saying ready.. I go to door then had to wait a few again.. was told I’d get hour, but only got 50 (not a huge deal but like come the F on after the waiting game of nearly 30 minutes and it shouldn’t be my time slot that is used to absorbed the delay, but no idea if Booker told Maya or Maya did it herself.)

The performance while good and enjoyable, you could tell Maya was not into it. She wanted to talk and massage etc more than what you would expect. This was my 3rd time with Maya, and she said she remembered and was happy to see me (I think they all say this returning customers) then gave a bare minimum effort to me. I may or may not do a review about it since it was such a lackluster performance but it was just a shitshow appt from the beginning and I should have dipped.

I will also say this, I have had times that I was delayed, or in traffic with this studio in the past (going all out the way out to the gallery). If the guy is late, we lose time, if the studio/girl are late we lose time as well.
It was a let down because of a few reasons, the biggest is and was the delay. I was told be there at X time, I get there 4-5 minutes early and then told wait 4-5 ontop of the planned time.. nothing after 10 minutes (now 10 minutes past our planned start time), so I text asking for update and ignored. I nearly cancelled an went to another studio (was in the process of setting up with another studio) when it got to 20 after and got a reply back, saying ready.. I go to door then had to wait a few again.. was told I’d get hour, but only got 50 (not a huge deal but like come the F on after the waiting game of nearly 30 minutes and it shouldn’t be my time slot that is used to absorbed the delay, but no idea if Booker told Maya or Maya did it herself.)

The performance while good and enjoyable, you could tell Maya was not into it. She wanted to talk and massage etc more than what you would expect. This was my 3rd time with Maya, and she said she remembered and was happy to see me (I think they all say this returning customers) then gave a bare minimum effort to me. I may or may not do a review about it since it was such a lackluster performance but it was just a shitshow appt from the beginning and I should have dipped.

I will also say this, I have had times that I was delayed, or in traffic with this studio in the past (going all out the way out to the gallery). If the guy is late, we lose time, if the studio/girl are late we lose time as well. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, the whole time thing is super frustrating. I really want to bring it up with the bookers, but I also don't want to sound too petty (and run the risk of being blacklisted). And you're sooo right about how if we're late, we lose time, and if they're running late, we lose time. It's kind of like going to the doctor's office.

I've never seen Maya, so I can't attest to her sessions. I saw Sera (Sunflower) 3 times when she was here.....the first two times were amazing, but the 3rd visit was very underwhelming. Seemed like she was stalling, talking more, drawing out certain activities (even though she knows I prefer MSOG). Then she started getting dressed with 10-15 minutes left, which really pissed me off. I guess she was just burned out or just having a bad day. I won't be seeing her again because I'd rather see girls like Nana, who I've never had a bad time with.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, the whole time thing is super frustrating. I really want to bring it up with the bookers, but I also don't want to sound too petty (and run the risk of being blacklisted). And you're sooo right about how if we're late, we lose time, and if they're running late, we lose time. It's kind of like going to the doctor's office.

I've never seen Maya, so I can't attest to her sessions. I saw Sera (Sunflower) 3 times when she was here.....the first two times were amazing, but the 3rd visit was very underwhelming. Seemed like she was stalling, talking more, drawing out certain activities (even though she knows I prefer MSOG). Then she started getting dressed with 10-15 minutes left, which really pissed me off. I guess she was just burned out or just having a bad day. I won't be seeing her again because I'd rather see girls like Nana, who I've never had a bad time with. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia

I think it is this one studio, that does the time game, and it was the reason i stopped going there, in the past. I made the mistake of going back for Maya and it was a 2 for 1 negative time.. the time issue and the performance. I likely won’t be to see Maya nor to this studio unless they get an absolute dime, with that being said I have much better interactions with other studios when it comes to time issues as well, due to traffic or studio issues.
Maya is TUMA queen, she can make you fall in love
Tuma queen is high praise, I think I need to see for myself