URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: Studio Central
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long, silky black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: You cam NEVER TRUST pics of girls on websites. This is the exception. Holy shit. Not the typical Asian body. More like a HOTTT white girl next door in Asian form. I may have made her in a lab.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review. I think she looks better than her pics, I knew the Site pics didn't reflect reality. They never do.

Momo's "reason" was very valid.

Truth be told, when these ladies go out to Komart or Mozart or Shabu-Shabu restaurant, without any makeup & wearing frumpy moo-moos, I wouldn't recognize any of them. I'll often do a double-take and wonder if she is a worker, but I wonder that also about plain looking women at the Galleria. Not wearing makeup is a good way to go incognito.

PS Lovely is the only exception that I know of. Her chin & jawline are unmistakable, with or without makeup. LOL
Tran, yeah it was your review that decided it foe me to try her.

TC, yeah, I've been in there and was told who a few providers were and had to do a double take.
Tran, yeah it was your review that decided it foe me to try her.

TC, yeah, I've been in there and was told who a few providers were and had to do a double take. Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
Cool, it took me seeing about 7 reviews until I decided to see Momo. Something was telling me ''too good to be true''. Turned out she is very good, and true.

I haven't knowingly seen a K-Provider in H Mart, but last I was there, I thought of Momo when I was squeezing the Tomatoes