Encounter: Lola is a fairy

The apples that Johnny Appleseed (John Chapman) brought to the frontier were completely distinct from the apples available at any modern grocery store or farmers' market, and they weren't primarily used for eating—they were used to make America's beverage-of-choice at the time, hard apple cider.

Apple cider vinegar has several health benefits. It is also known as one of the best natural remedies for STDs. Apple cider vinegar can be taken orally or applied topically as a solution. The antibacterial properties of apple cider vinegar may help you, but be careful it's also highly acidic, which can irritate the delicate tissues of your genitals.

Major I think you’re on to something. And I read it on the internet so it must be true, right? Now where did I put me apple seeds?
She offered bbfs (Staff edit) . Originally Posted by Masterfisherman

(Staff edit)

She no longer offers BBFS. Please see her new updated ads!
Wondering. Is Masterfisherman a part of the Blue man group? He and a couple others use the term "bsc"... Where are the sleuths? Originally Posted by Michael8219
I've also heard that he might be a fan of the Super Bowl champs, although not confirmed yet.
Nordic jag I heard you were a fan of swallowing man juice and receiving a good ass fuck
This thread is closed