LET ME CLARIFY MYSELF!

It has recently been brought to my attention again about a post that I wrote some time ago. Where I said that I work with LE, probation, parole, etc….

Let me clarify this for everyone: I do not work with them “I deal with them” .

I work with a foundation that helps women that are coming out of prison, trying to get their kids back, been homeless get on their feet and become self-supporting. Through this work I have to “DEAL” with a lot of people I would rather not ever have to see, talk to or be around.

80% of the money I make doing this goes to this foundation, it is the reason I got back into the business. It was either that or close the doors due to lack of funds. What do I get out of it that is so important to me that I would do this? I get to see women that where living with scum bags being beat on get their first job, a place to call home, get their children back. Mostly I get to see the women learn to love and respect themselves. I also get to meet some great gentlemen, and have awesome sex without having to worry about Jealousy, commitment and games.

There have been a few that have asked me about the post and I respect them for asking. There are those to that have whispered behind the scenes (grow some balls). I am honest, caring and would say have nothing to hide, but that would be a lie. I have this to hide from my other life.

I am neither stupid nor naïve, I attend a prestige school and have a GPA of 4.0, I have earned enough credits 182 that if I could put them all together and wrote a thesis I would have a PhD, in nothing. I will say that I am horrible at English and spelling, always have been.

I do not care if the other providers on here like me or respect me. They cannot make or break me, only I can do that.

What matters to me is that I love and Respect myself and that I have always been very honest and open with the gentlemen that have meet me and they know who I am and what I am about!

So now that I have clarified myself you can take it for what it says or read between the lines and make it up to be what you want (Like so many of you like to do).
If you have any questions you would like to ask me, “That means questions”, not advise as I am not asking for any of yours advise, feel free to ask.
Have a great day
As they say in Aussie-land, "Good on you!"
Listen, if you are LE then I really like the new direction in how my tax dollars are being spent. That is really constituent services.
I think any wise person understand this.
We got your back, Sabra!

Hmmmmm...why stop there?
I got you on your back.
I got you on your front.
I got you on your knees.
And I got the parts in between!

There is no doubt on my part that you are straight up legit and I got wood just thinkin of you back in town.
Thank you all.
BG, heading back that way.
Hey.. now guys can just use the excuse they were for real making a donation ( to your job) instead of paying for your services it works out great for everybody!!! Lol who cares what others think about you from what I've seen on this forum your a sweet women, its obvious your legit girl, I don't know you and I can tell that.
Hey.. now guys can just use the excuse they were for real making a donation ( to your job) instead of paying for your services it works out great for everybody!!! Lol who cares what others think about you from what I've seen on this forum your a sweet women, its obvious your legit girl, I don't know you and I can tell that. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Thats funny that you would say that, I do have guys that write out the name of the charity on the envelope. Which is all good with me. Hell if they want to write a check out to it instead of giving me cash that's great with me too. Good way to cover up to the wife where the money went. lol
Sabra does more good in a day (outside the business) than most people do in a month. When you couple that to what she does in the business, and I mean that is downright crazy good, the karma fairies are working overtime to watch out for her.
Sabra does more good in a day (outside the business) than most people do in a month. When you couple that to what she does in the business, and I mean that is downright crazy good, the karma fairies are working overtime to watch out for her. Originally Posted by cowboy_john

You are too sweet CJ. Now the karma fairies need to come take away this flu I picked up in SC.. Uhgggg
I like the check idea...I get to hobby with pre-tax dollars!

Love ya Sabra! Get well darlin'.
I like the check idea...I get to hobby with pre-tax dollars!

Love ya Sabra! Get well darlin'. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
BigH,

I will accept a check from you any day. Its a non profit too so its a tax write off.