Do Hobbyist's Dream of Electric Bidets?

That title was a stretch. Did anyone make the connection?

This may not be the forum to post this question. I'm doing so because the post I read here make me think someone might have some experience with these things. I first discovered the benefits and just how effective a bidet could be during my first week in France at the age of 25. I was describing it as a funny little toilet to two Canadian girls on the train to Versailles. They said "Don’t pee in it you goofball West Texas hick". They really did say the first part of that and I'm sure they thought the second part.

Not with either of them but another girl that knew what it was got close enough to demonstrate how tasty a freshly bideted French girl can be. Ever since I have always said if I built a house it would have a bidet and a urinal in the master bath. That ain't happening anytime soon. But the toilet in the master bath has to be replaced and soon. It has a leak that can't be stopped and it’s costing too much a month to the water bill.

I live in your average 1961 brick and stick ranch style and I'm not busting foundation to install a freestanding bidet. While I was toilet shopping I found Electric Bidet/replacement seats with instant warm water. I think that because it's electric and warm water it qualifies as an Another Realm post.

They don't seem to be a lot of trouble to install and don't cost as much as a visit from a fine verified provider. Anyone ever used one? Ladies what would you think if some yo yo convinced you to do an outcall to Fort Worth and when you got there he asked if you would like to freshen up on one of these things?

I live alone and use housekeepers (not going steady with one at the moment) but I do a lot of my housekeeping myself. I am a pretty tidy guy too. Am I getting myself into a nightmare to keep it clean? It can't be too freaky for you people can it? You're already at some strange man’s house to whatever.

Any feedback is appreciated.
BV

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...f_rd_i=desktop
Who do you think you are?
Mr. Fillup MyDick. (Phillip K. Dick - what a visionary)
As for bidets, no one wants a shot of freezing water in their ass or wherever, but having lived in Europe also, I never would have considered them from Another Realm. The squatting toilets in France, maybe so.
The bidet you describe seems to be suited for water saving toilets, not your average American Standard.
I first encountered those in Japan many years ago and had quite a few pleasurable evenings experimenting with them . Anyway, they are very effective and may well change the way you clean yourself as well as your partner. There is an arm that extends to different lengths according to what outlet you are trying to clean. The Japanese ones also changed the way they operated according to what gender you said that you were.
I first encountered those in Japan many years ago and had quite a few pleasurable evenings experimenting with them . Anyway, they are very effective and may well change the way you clean yourself as well as your partner. There is an arm that extends to different lengths according to what outlet you are trying to clean. The Japanese ones also changed the way they operated according to what gender you said that you were. Originally Posted by justabloke
I had read they were big in Japan. I never know whether to follow the Japanese trends. I drove the wheels off a 76 280Z. I loved that car, but they do eat higher mammals and I can't get past that.
Who do you think you are?
Mr. Fillup MyDick. (Phillip K. Dick - what a visionary)
As for bidets, no one wants a shot of freezing water in their ass or wherever, but having lived in Europe also, I never would have considered them from Another Realm. The squatting toilets in France, maybe so.
The bidet you describe seems to be suited for water saving toilets, not your average American Standard. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Where would you ask a question about a frigid jet of water up your ass if not in Another Realm?

Philip K Dick was a visionary alright. This is one instance where the movie surpassed the book, There wasn't all that much resemblance between the two as well as I remember.
Where would you ask a question about a frigid jet of water up your ass if not in Another Realm?

Philip K Dick was a visionary alright. This is one instance where the movie surpassed the book, There wasn't all that much resemblance between the two as well as I remember. Originally Posted by boomvang
Not disagreeing with you that the topic of a bidet might not belong in another realm, just depends on ones point of view. In my case, I'm used to seeing the bidet and wish they were more common here in the states.
If you ever used a squatting toilet in Europe you'd probably wish you were wearing a toga or at least had a bidet which are very common.
Sometimes movies do surpass the storylines in many adaptations. Ian Flemings Bond stories hardly contained any of the gadgetry that we see in the movies. Forest Gump was a short story made into a great film but left out the part of him being a wrestler.
. Originally Posted by boomvang
Who's talking about a frigid blast of water? They squirt warm water, or at least they do if the one you get has the built in heater. They also warm the seat and some of them extract the "fumes".
Just wondering if perhaps

Isaac Assimov

could have imagined the conversation above, or, actually, below.

Sorry, could not resist.
Just wondering if perhaps

Isaac Assimov

could have imagined the conversation above, or, actually, below.

Sorry, could not resist. Originally Posted by ck1942
I would think so CK.
He was a genius at storytelling and making technical information easily understood by the everyday man. Because of his book adaptation of Fantastic Voyage I learned more about human biology than I did in my freshman year in high school.
knowing some little back stories of him, I think he would have made an awesome teller of erotic stories. I honestly believe he held back in his robot series and of Dr. Susan Calvin.
Asimov, Bradbury, Clarke, Chrichton, Heinlin I grew up with them tucked under my arm.
Pierré Boulle and Anthony Burgess are the others.
Add in

Van Vogt
Herbert
Farmer
Wells
Verne
Le Guin
Huxley
Anderson
Poul
Vance
Simak
Anthony
Bester
Vonnegut

just to name a few more in my memory banks.
I want one.