Notice

HMM.... I thought it was a play on words. Waco = Wacko. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

depends on who posts.

lol
Yes. A great Jewish cowboy!

RIP Gene Wilder.
i prefer Scotch. neat.

ahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who would have thunk you had such a sophisticated "pallet"!
I have a bottle of Sheep Dip we could crack open.
Who would have thunk you had such a sophisticated "pallet"!
I have a bottle of Sheep Dip we could crack open. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

No Thanks, Sheep farmer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opoCWqrEPI

and yes you are still on ignore. don't ask how i can quote you without taking you off ignore .. it's very technical ..
No Thanks, Sheep farmer.

and yes you are still on ignore. don't ask how i can quote you without taking you off ignore .. it's very technical .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So I guess you are not that much of a connoisseur. As for the Sheep farmer comment I take that as an insult. And even if I was one I would not sell them to "ewe". LOL!

Btw wake up...you can tell the Hillary bashers that she is not our pos potus. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

And each evening I lay my head upon my pillow....and each new morning I awaken.....I praise the All Mighty for that simple fact. I also ask Him to make this the week I win Powerball (but) that's an altogether different prayer, natch!

Trump and God....together Making America Great Again!
You think God knows she's on the same team as Twitler?
Why did I get infraction points for calling Colin Kaepernik a faggot or if he sucks Goodells cock? Last week it was for calling a judge a whore or cunt. Do we know if that cunt judge posts here or if the cocksuckers from the NFL?
We’ve had this discussion here before, and you had better read the new directions given by the owners for guideline enforcement. Further, Staff has had this very discussion concerning racial, gender, and sexual orientation language.

If you are using specific words as an insult, and direct it toward another member, it’s obviously an infraction. Also, there is some language where it doesn’t matter if you’re directing them toward another member or not, if you’re using a perjorative descriptive term that members of that group on this board will find offensive. Similar to racial slurs, homophobic slurs and gender based slurs will also be given very little leeway. Discussion of the words themselves, not as an insult may be okay, but the second you use them as perjoratives, it can be a violation.

I would advise you to stop using them, but it’s always your choice.
We’ve had this discussion here before, and you had better read the new directions given by the owners for guideline enforcement. Further, Staff has had this very discussion concerning racial, gender, and sexual orientation language.

If you are using specific words as an insult, and direct it toward another member, it’s obviously an infraction. Also, there is some language where it doesn’t matter if you’re directing them toward another member or not, if you’re using a perjorative descriptive term that members of that group on this board will find offensive. Similar to racial slurs, homophobic slurs and gender based slurs will also be given very little leeway. Discussion of the words themselves, not as an insult may be okay, but the second you use them as pejoratives, it can be a violation.

I would advise you to stop using them, but it’s always your choice. Originally Posted by Wakeup
so the cliff's notes are .. avoid potentially prejudicial pejoratives, it can be a violation.
certainly against members directly and only limited generic leeway otherwise.

got it.

thanks Dad, sounds fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxwM-fzcYRg
Hey Waco...you do realize this is not your personal sticky and you can bash away in other threads. Drink your scotch just quit drinking the water down there
so the cliff's notes are .. avoid potentially prejudicial pejoratives, it can be a violation.
certainly against members directly and only limited generic leeway otherwise.

got it.

thanks Dad, sounds fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxwM-fzcYRg Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sounds stifling...LOL!

The powers that be don't realize they will kill this forum. Not very good business people. I guess meaningless control is better than money.
In the past, there may have been some things that were allowed to slide and some things may have been overlooked.
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Slide? Overlooked? No! lol

"The Wild Wild West" free-for-all was promised. Apparently TrumpWorld was unbearable to the powers that be. We no longer live in the Obamanation.

I think the words are "biggotted and intolerant"....

It's really another victory....
Everyone is entitled to their opinions...right up until they’re not...
Everyone is entitled to their opinions...right up until they’re not... Originally Posted by Wakeup

i agree with this post.

TWK