Provider Roll Call

Seeing how you can’t really search much and no advertising is allowed how about a roll call of these fine providers in our area !! FS and Massage providers please let us know your ok and in need of a little help??!!
Hey its bbw Ashley I'm still around I know I'm a bbw and not everyone cup tea but for those of u who I am I'm still here
U can text me at my number still 8503478856
Hey its bbw Ashley I'm still around I know I'm a bbw and not everyone cup tea but for those of u who I am I'm still here
U can text me at my number still 8503478856 Originally Posted by bbwashley
If you were in Fortwalton I would be all in your tea lol
If you were in Fortwalton I would be all in your tea lol Originally Posted by Lazychild

Ashley is well worth the short drive from FWB to Pensacola. Just my humble opinion, but I've seen her several times and I have always had a great time.
Awe ty easy
Yeah...i concur. I enjoy Ashley's big melons immensely with a sensuous headgame.
You need to carry those melons to fwb..lol.
I definitely do need to make my way out to fwb hoping for in next week or two to make it that way
Naughty checkin in, with my sexy ass 850-454-5397 (Pensacola & Surrounding)
Glad to see you're still around naughty. Don't go anywhere anytime soon. Don't go changin', in times of trouble. Unlike some of our more fairweather feathered friends that fly away at the first sign of a storm. We like you just right where you are.
Still have to make it back to see you, you know.
Apologies if this Q has been posted recently - but who is a "Must See" these days in Pensacola? And what's the best way to find contact info now that this site has been castrated?
Apologies if this Q has been posted recently - but who is a "Must See" these days in Pensacola? And what's the best way to find contact info now that this site has been castrated? Originally Posted by nigelpilot
NLN
Maui
Bree
Willow (she seems to be hit or miss though)
MissyP

Bree is the only one on the list I have not seen. View their latest reviews for contact info. You can of course view all the reviews for local providers and contact info in Pensacola.
Kenzie is still around
@682-304-1244
I'd love to see willow, but so many mixed reviews.
Kenzie is still around
@682-304-1244 Originally Posted by KenzieDfw
Cool. I don’t know why I haven’t visited you again sooner! I just don’t get out to ft Walton area much anymore.
I'd love to see willow, but so many mixed reviews. Originally Posted by laloverboy
Willow is a nice girl and I had a great time with her. Scheduling is difficult at times.