Anyone have info on Megan?

• kcjay
  • 10-11-2019, 06:06 PM
Yeah managed and trouble.
I was wondering about her myself. Thanks for the heads-up.
She has been around off and on for a long time. She used to go by the name Piper. Off the top of my head it looks like she's still using her old number. So if you google the number or search this forum using "Piper" you might be able to come across some of her old reviews. It's probably been at least a year since I last saw her. The pictures she posted are a pretty good representation of her from that time. She is real. She had a nice body. She had a lot limitations. She also always had a lot of issues and distractions that came out of your time. She was also a real clock watcher. Repeat visits didn't improve things. Haven't been back since.
Great insight Naughtius
Thanks for the insight. I did Google her # and saw the Piper info. Looks like she changed to Megan in july and went blonde. The new pics didnt look as much like the older Piper pics, so I wasnt sure if it was the same person.
Thanks for the insight. I did Google her # and saw the Piper info. Looks like she changed to Megan in july and went blonde. The new pics didnt look as much like the older Piper pics, so I wasnt sure if it was the same person. Originally Posted by nghtycat73
Your welcome. Hope it helps.
Had a recent meetup, nothing special, honestly wouldn't go back. She didn't seem interested at all.
Had a recent meetup, nothing special, honestly wouldn't go back. She didn't seem interested at all. Originally Posted by trxx5656
Post a review about your experience, and you'll get six weeks of premium access for free. Then, you'll be able to read the ROS.

Reviews don't have to be positive. If you had a bad experience, got ripped off, lackluster service, etc, your review will help others avoid the same thing happening to them.
She’s put on about 30 pounds,