2 Girls?

Anyone have any info on these 2 girls? The ad is a couple days old, but just curious.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...l/445332391046
Pretty sure the last three pictures are Chloe or Chloe no-show as I call her. She's just using a new number. The first girl is the new one she's supposedly teaming up with. She looks cute. Thought about contacting them myself. That way if Chloe didn't show maybe Tiffany would. Just can't bring myself to take yet another chance on Chloe. Of course I could be wrong. I have been wrong before and sadly I will be again.
Definitely chloe’s pic
I’ve tried twice to see Chloe.

Anyone thinking of seeing her should read her reviews first

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=154011
Just a heads up guys. I really don’t think Chloe even has a partner. I contacted her twice about a threesome and both times the other lady wasn’t available but Chloe would have seen me by herself of course
I've been curious too. I know chloe's RW info and her social media accounts have no friends that look like her supposed doubles partner.
Just a heads up guys. I really don’t think Chloe even has a partner. I contacted her twice about a threesome and both times the other lady wasn’t available but Chloe would have seen me by herself of course Originally Posted by The New Guy
I never thought of that New Guy. Appts are down becasue of poor service and reviews so advertise that you have a duo partner to generate interest again. She has tried going to Pensacola and having incall too. She seems like a hit or miss type of girl and I have read too many misses to try and hit.
Wrote her off a long ass time ago tried too many times to get nowhere with her too bad cuz I like to book multi hour
Plenty of others that are worth the time and better communicators to get things going
Ditto all the way around. The last 2 pics are definitely Chloe. While she does have a track record of NCNS, one thing you can say about her is world-class MMs (IMHO best around, with VI a close second).
That's Chloe for sure, Agree with Tiger59 on the MMs, additonally her apple butt is a sight to behold and Greek friendly. I managed to see her in FWB while I was in the area a few days back -review forthcoming- even though I have seen her over a dozen times before she's still a hit & miss and hard to pin down.
That's Chloe for sure, Agree with Tiger59 on the MMs, additonally her apple butt is a sight to behold and Greek friendly. I managed to see her in FWB while I was in the area a few days back -review forthcoming- even though I have seen her over a dozen times before she's still a hit & miss and hard to pin down. Originally Posted by latin4greek
I guess you're the Chloe whisperer of the forum.
I've seen her lately, and maybe it was me but her face didn't seem like it was looking to well, but it was also very dark in the room. the visit was great though and shes good.
I saw her about 6 months or so. One of the worst times ever, do not see!