Any info on Kelly

Any info on Kelly in Fargo? I have seen a couple of her posts lately. Or is she TGTBT?

https://fargo.skipthegames.com/femal...y/443667823878

Reply here of you can send me a PM instead.
Do a google image search and you can narrow down your TGTBT thoughts. She has posted alot from Fargo to Mpls for quite some time. I don't think the pics are her however, maybe it's a hot lil' co-ed trying to make a few easy bucks trying to be discreet?? You can always walk away if she opens the door and is a 42 yr old, 250lb meth head?? Check sumo-search as well...posts alot. Let us know what you find out. Thanks
She is definitely a hot looking girl, but when I seen her she said she just did handjobs on the first date. She meets a friend here who also posts and has a VERY limited menu. She's probably not what you are looking fir.
Thanks guys for the input.
Scuba...so she expects you to pay 2-3 bills for a HJ only for the first date?? lol ummmm cant see that being a good business model?? I'd be pissed!!
Ok so i almost saw her back in march iat the holiday inn on 13th. I bailed cause i saw a cop roll in after i walked inside whether or not that day was a bust ill only know a hint since i have great friends as bartenders that work there's. BUT we talked for months afterwards and got her personal snapchat. She DOES NOT look that good one kid about 6. Still has the baby belly. Servic might be good but i doubt it. I HATE false advertising with looks.. soo mister if you want the best ur ever gona have. And looks juts like her posts. Shes in town now idk for how long. But at one point id like to think we could coexist in the same room..... but. "ALMOST" FLAWLESS LITA LAWLESS! GO HAVE SOME FUN
I know Lita well.