New to here not new to the hobby. Good or bad?

New to the group but not new to the hobby. Anyone see this woman before? She seems legit, messages back quick. Only thing that throws me off is the number is linked to another ad and the age is off by a few years. She has not responded to her age. Cheers!

https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...e/600215196535
Ive seen face pics trust me you dont want to see them lol
Well thanks for the heads up, I'll move onto the next one. Slim pickings around here for something decent that isn't as rough as state st ����
There are a lot of options around here. Most don't advertise though. Unfortunately they can't be reviewed on here because of that and I can't share their number in a review so I get no credit for the review.
Trust me though, I could put you in touch with a different 20 something hottie every day for a month.
There are a lot of options around here. Most don't advertise though. Unfortunately they can't be reviewed on here because of that and I can't share their number in a review so I get no credit for the review.
Trust me though, I could put you in touch with a different 20 something hottie every day for a month. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
😂😂
I saw a 5' 2" 100 pound spinner last night. Very good looking too.
I saw a 20 year old spinner last Saturday in Beachwood ohio.
I'm seeing another spinner in Pittsburgh ( Mt Oliver) this weekend if I feel like driving there.
There are a lot of options.
Erie to Beachwood 97 miles, Erie to Mt. Oliver 131 miles. "A lot of options around here"?
I know of girls in Girard, McKean, Corry, Warren pa, Stockton NY, Jamestown, Wesleyville, several in Erie, Meadville, Titusville, DuBous, Youngstown, Espyville, Ashtabula, Dunkirk, etc.
The Beachwood girl did an overnight with me. I had been wanting to see her. The Mt Oliver girl is a girl I've known for years. I've seen her friends too.
I'm not interested in STG girls as I've seen them all plus Lena her friends Red, Paperdoll, Earthquake ( to name a few). I've seen all the Erie girls who used to be on Indys. Some of them are still around and available.
New girls crop up every year. It's really not that difficult to find them, especially when you've been doing this for as long as I have.
The key to success in this hobby is to have the cash. Pretty much...you get what you pay for. Keep on keepin' on.
I saw a 5' 2" 100 pound spinner last night. Very good looking too.
I saw a 20 year old spinner last Saturday in Beachwood ohio.
I'm seeing another spinner in Pittsburgh ( Mt Oliver) this weekend if I feel like driving there.
There are a lot of options. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
Who is the PGH spinner? If you don't visit her, I will
The Pittsburgh girl is trying to find someone who will give her 5,000 dollars upfront so she can get a car. She said she'll pay it back. Anyway, I didn't drive down to see her. I made arrangements to see someone else last night and again this morning.
I know of girls in Girard, McKean, Corry, Warren pa, Stockton NY, Jamestown, Wesleyville, several in Erie, Meadville, Titusville, DuBous, Youngstown, Espyville, Ashtabula, Dunkirk, etc.
The Beachwood girl did an overnight with me. I had been wanting to see her. The Mt Oliver girl is a girl I've known for years. I've seen her friends too.
I'm not interested in STG girls as I've seen them all plus Lena her friends Red, Paperdoll, Earthquake ( to name a few). I've seen all the Erie girls who used to be on Indys. Some of them are still around and available.
New girls crop up every year. It's really not that difficult to find them, especially when you've been doing this for as long as I have. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
Are Lena’s girls still around? Saw paper doll a few times. Never saw Red but wanted too. Saw Lena a year or so back.
Gentlemen I think the subject is the Erie area

Thanks