Kayden Krater

Hey guys i was scrolling thru tryst KC and come across her add has anyone seen her lately
She surely has some regular clients i want to say i seen a review several months ago
Thank you for any info
If that's Kayden Karter she has reviews on her and over 300 okays on P411. I was the first to give her a review on here. Busy lady..
If that's Kayden Karter she has reviews on her and over 300 okays on P411. I was the first to give her a review on here. Busy lady.. Originally Posted by oldman49
Wow thats alot of okays given for someone who hasn't been around as long as many. Does she not get a lot of repeat business. From reviews it appears she's not a GFE type of gal, and has a pretty good list of No's.
Travels a lot and really her business sir. That's why ladies list their ok's as hidden.
Just an information site, sharing worthwhile info here supposedly, "sir".......
Wow thats alot of okays given for someone who hasn't been around as long as many. Does she not get a lot of repeat business. From reviews it appears she's not a GFE type of gal, and has a pretty good list of No's. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Before I decide to book i will know if she is GFE and her list of no's. Ill get what i want or no money
Its that simple
I have other providers i can see
Just an information site, sharing worthwhile info here supposedly, "sir"....... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Thanks SIR
Guys....

Anyway, her touring circut is mostly outside common eccie territory on the northern midwest circut and over to Tennessee as well.
And btw, she's been on line for several years

And there are current reviews on eccie

https://www.meetkaydenkarter.com/
With everything that has been said i don't know if i want to pursue trying to see her
I have a couple very dependable ladies here
Well that's your option, I know I wanted to make Kayden a regular stop, but the screening with a full DL pic was a no for me. too bad, she looks like one of my employees. If it keeps her safe, her screening is her screening, but I gotta look out for MY safety as well
Yeah thats why i wont go see her. I hear she has a handler but at the same time i dont want anyone knowing my full information. I can blurr some of my info with the other ladies... Why not with her?