The dim-retards have NO moral high-ground!

You'll have to go to the Sun link (hyperlink below) to see the other incriminating pictures and the rest of the story.

The PRESIDENT AND THE 'PIMP': Slick Willie poses with Epstein’s ‘pimp’ Ghislaine Maxwell and a sex slave on board private jet the ‘Lolita Express’

(The Sun)
And your point ,,
The point is that Hanksy is more obsessed with Clinton than life itself. A psychologist might say it was unhealthy and oozings with blatant homosexual dependencies. Or not.

LOLLING!
wonder if the clinton humanitarian foundation paid for all of clinton's expenses on his humanitarian trip?

like it paid for chelsea's wedding, potential donors were invited, that made it business
The point is that Hanksy is more obsessed with Clinton than life itself. A psychologist might say it was unhealthy and oozings with blatant homosexual dependencies. Or not.

LOLLING!
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The point is that dim-retards discarded any claim to moral causes long ago. Slick Willie, Epstein, Weinstein, Spacey, etc., etc., etc., are degenerates one and all, and those who seek to advance their agenda are also degenerates of the worst order.
They're all satanist ped*******..

Even trump

Fuck the system!!
They're all satanist ped*******..

Even trump

Fuck the system!!
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Trump left the dim-retard party, and there's not substantive truth to your libel.
It's amazing with a simple search of Google could do..

I can't put it up, because it's not allowed, but he is exactly what I said...

It don't matter what party they're in, they're all evil shits..

It don't matter what party they're in, they're all evil shits.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Hey just a heads up....Dont waste your time with posters whose elevators dont quite go to the top. Dont waste your time with crazy and unstable people. Let them talk to themselves. They will parrot themselves all day.

It don't matter what party they're in, they're all evil shits..
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

It's amazing how a simple search of the internet will prove beyond all doubt, e.g., the Kavanaugh hearings, that the dim-retards have legions of liars who will lie in court and on affidavits and make false accusations until the end of time -- and to date, all such accusations remain FALSE until proven in a court of law.

Hey just a heads up....Dont waste your time with posters whose elevators dont quite go to the top. Dont waste your time with crazy and unstable people. Let them talk to themselves. They will parrot themselves all day. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That would be you.
Actually this was going on before he became President, we arent talking about grown ass women here, but..

Throw them all in the trash, and lets start over..
We're on guilty by association right?

[url=https://postimages.org/]

Trump only distanced himself, because he didn't want to be tied to the scandal..

But you ignore that Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar O Lago after a young lady said that Jeff was inappropriate.
But you ignore that Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar O Lago after a young lady said that Jeff was inappropriate. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

and their real falling out was .. wait for it .. over a Miami Mansion Trump ultimately outbid Epstein for. the same one he later renovated and flipped to some russkie oligarch. for a ton when the market was "down". yet more proof Trump is colluding with Russians!

Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump May Have Broken Off Their Friendship Over a Mansion

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/trump...on-report.html

"But according to a new report from the Washington Post, in 2004, the pair let a mansion called the House of Friendship tear them apart. Bidding on Maison de l’Amitie in Palm Beach, both Trump and Epstein really wanted to win the oceanfront property being sold out of bankruptcy. The trustee in the case, Joseph Luzinski, told the Post of the process: “It was something like, Donald saying, ‘You don’t want to do a deal with him, he doesn’t have the money,’ while Epstein was saying: ‘Donald is all talk. He doesn’t have the money.’ They both really wanted it.” Around that time, Trump banned the financier from Mar-a-Lago without giving an explanation."