COM, CIM, Facials???

So, what's the verdict on these? Would the gents prefer cim all the time if it's on the menu? CO "the rack"? What's the most desired location on (minus inside the cover) her body you love to unload?.....if you have a favorite place?

Curious minds would like to know....
but the others i think depend on who your with. im an assman so seeing myself expolde on a small pretty tush is quite the turnon. if i was fortunate enough to be enjoying you in a carnal way i gotta think exploding on those tremendous breast would be incredible. perhaps cof with the blonde haired blue yeyed red lipstick all american girl would do the trick.
So, what's the verdict on these? Would the gents prefer cim all the time if it's on the menu? CO "the rack"? What's the most desired location on (minus inside the cover) her body you love to unload?.....if you have a favorite place?

Curious minds would like to know.... Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
  • Gus
  • 06-29-2010, 10:45 AM
On your feet, clad in high heels of course.
if i was fortunate enough to be enjoying you in a carnal way i gotta think exploding on those tremendous breast would be incredible. Originally Posted by petiteassman

I agree!!
  • CDL1
  • 06-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Every experience is so unique. Really interesting answers!
CIM is always a bonus, but alot of girls dont allow that and that's ok. As long as I get to finish, well hell that means good enough for me.
CIM is always great but with the loads I shoot I would hate to kill a girl.
  • Tetas
  • 07-01-2010, 03:49 PM
CIM is always great but with the loads I shoot I would hate to kill a girl. Originally Posted by Purple_Tang

Know what ya mean, even in missionary I generally have to put my hands on top of her head just to keep it attached to her neck.
BBBJ and CIM is great, but some girls I've been with have expressed some concern about this, I suspect that some girls just don't like it or are concerned about other things like an STD. I totally understand and would rather be safe than sorry. That being said...busting over a luscious ass or huge tits is always cool, but there's nothing like giving a good facial.....
CIM is definitely my fav, especially if you never see it. And, girls, the 30 seconds of concentrated attention AFTER is every bit as nice as the 30 seconds before.
  • CDL1
  • 07-04-2010, 01:45 AM
+1 for Esteve
You know, I have thought about my answer carefully. I would have to say Russian with CIM/CIF/Pearl Necklace would be my favorite. But in all honesty, if she is into something and encouraging it, anything can be good.