Good going, AshleyA

Just saw on Mid L that you are the companion of the week! Nice to see local talent getting recognition
Awww, thanks Luther I was surprised to see that.
  • CDL1
  • 06-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Congrats as well, Ashley Ashton
Congrats as well, Ashley Ashton Originally Posted by CDL1

Thanks, sweetie!!
Congrats. I look forward to seeing ya soon.
OK, Y'all got me on this one. So what is Mid L? Link?
Congrats. I look forward to seeing ya soon. Originally Posted by Purple_Tang

Thnak you, hun! Look forward to seeing you again soon as our "warm up" w/ Tatianna
OK, Y'all got me on this one. So what is Mid L? Link? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

CC, it's Midnight L ive
here ya go: http://midnightlive.net/forums.php

xoxo,

Ash
Ash...How did I NOT know about this one?? Thought I was pretty up to speed on the various boards but never heard of this one before. I like the sections for reviews of the guys BY the providers! Thats awesome! Thanks for the info sweetie!
Ash...How did I NOT know about this one?? Thought I was pretty up to speed on the various boards but never heard of this one before. I like the sections for reviews of the guys BY the providers! Thats awesome! Thanks for the info sweetie! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Your welcome, doll! They also have that awesome section with Hobbyist and Provider interviews..those really give you some insight on the person. The traffic there is not as busy as eccie, but it's a great board nonetheless.

Hope we get together again someday, it's been too long

xoxo,

Ash
woot woot yay Ashley

XoXo
^^ Thanks Bailey
Hope we get together again someday, it's been too long

xoxo,

Ash Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
We will soon! Travel schedule has been really hectic this summer.