A REMINDER: HOW OBAMA USES HIS GOVERNMENT TO TARGET CONSERVATIVES AND OTHERS WHO HE OPPOSES !!!!!!

A Reminder of How the Obama Government Has Repeatedly Targeted Conservatives
Katie Pavlich at Townhall.com| May 13, 2013

We learned late last week that the IRS specifically targeted conservative groups for political purposes starting in 2011, but they aren't the only federal agency that has abused its power to do so. As a reminder, here's a compilation of just some of the ways conservatives, "tea party groups," and "patriots" have been targeted.

2009: President Barack Obama "Jokes" About Targeting Political Opponents Through the IRS

At his Arizona State University commencement speech last Wednesday, Mr. Obama noted that ASU had refused to grant him an honorary degree, citing his lack of experience, and the controversy this had caused. He then demonstrated ASU's point by remarking, "I really thought this was much ado about nothing, but I do think we all learned an important lesson. I learned never again to pick another team over the Sun Devils in my NCAA brackets. . . . President [Michael] Crowe and the Board of Regents will soon learn all about being audited by the IRS."

2013: The IRS Apologizes for Targeting Tea Party Groups, No Disciplinary Action Taken

The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing accusations by some conservatives that their applications for tax-exempt status were being improperly delayed and scrutinized.

2013: IRS Senior Officials Knew in 2011 About Targeting of Conservatives

Senior Internal Revenue Service officials knew agents were targeting tea party groups as early as 2011, according to a draft of an inspector general's report obtained by The Associated Press that seemingly contradicts public statements by the IRS commissioner.

2013: Groups Specifically Teaching About the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights Are Flagged by the IRS

At various points over the past two years, Internal Revenue Service officials targeted nonprofit groups that criticized the government and sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution, according to documents in an audit conducted by the agency’s inspector general.

The documents, obtained by The Washington Post from a congressional aide with knowledge of the findings, show that on June 29, 2011, IRS staffers held a briefing with senior agency official Lois G. Lerner in which they described giving special attention to instances where “statements in the case file criticize how the country is being run.”

2009: The Department of Homeland Security Warns of "Right-Wing Terrorists" Who Oppose Abortion and Illegal Immigration

Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.

2013: Obama Administration Wants to Deport Christian Homeschoolers
The Romeike family fled their German homeland in 2008 seeking political asylum in the United States – where they hoped to home school their children. Instead, the Obama administration wants the evangelical Christian family deported.

“The Obama administration is basically saying there is no right to home school anywhere,” said Michael Farris, founder of the Home School Legal Defense Association. “It’s an utter repudiation of parental liberty and religious liberty.”

These are only a few of the cases we know about. I'd like those on the Left to please tell me again that tyranny doesn't exist.

As a reminder, the same IRS agents who were told by senior officials to flag everything with "tea party" and "patriot" in it are now in charge of enforcing ObamaCare. Soon, Americans will have to report personal health information to these people.

Meanwhile, long time Democrat Doug Schoen warns in the Washington Post that politicizing the IRS was one of the reasons why Richard Nixon was impeached.

“Politicizing the IRS was one of the articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon,” noted Doug Schoen, who handles polling for New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. “That being said, we are still a very long way from that point.” But, Schoen added: “The allegations are very, very serious and it is simply impossible to believe that it was just Lois Lerner and some low-level employees in Cincinnati who came up with this scheme to systematically focus on Tea Party and ‘patriot’ groups.”

Links and full story here:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...tives-n1593627
Romney donor vilified by Obama campaign, then subjected to 2 audits

Just months after being slimed by President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign, Mitt Romney supporter and businessman Frank VanderSloot was informed that he was going to be audited not only by the Internal Revenue Service, but by the Labor Department as well.

VanderSloot’s saga was told by columnist Kimberley Strassel in the Wall Street Journal last July.

In April 2012, VanderSloot, who served as the national co-chair of Mitt Romney’s presidential finance committee, was one of eight Romney backers to be defamed as ”wealthy individuals with less-than-reputable records” in a post on the Obama campaign’s website. The post, entitled “Behind the curtain: a brief history of Romney’s donors,” singled out VanderSloot for being a ”litigious, combative and a bitter foe of the gay rights movement.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/13/fl...#ixzz2TBEgjdUp
Well that's the mark of Tyranny, if you ask me!

Romney donors, wealthy with less than reputable records? say it ain't so!!!!
Again, stupid misses the mark; he was targeted NOT because of his wealth, but because of his opposition to Obama !
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Obama opposing the Tea Party ... that's freakin RICH !!

hell, Obie and the dems LOVE the TP. They sucked votes off the Romney table faster than you can bitch, theY literally gave Reid his seat back, and the House Republicans don't particularly like them either

ergo: the republitards are FAAAR more likely to be at the bottom of the IRS bs than the dems are

Obie opposing the TP ... BBBBBBBAAAAWWWWWHHHHAHAHAAHAHA
Another retard post by the Sandbox Retard !

I think we should create a special forum just for CBJs responses; call it "The Comedy Corner" perhaps?

Obama opposing the Tea Party ... that's freakin RICH !!

hell, Obie and the dems LOVE the TP. They sucked votes off the Romney table faster than you can bitch, theY literally gave Reid his seat back, and the House Republicans don't particularly like them either

ergo: the republitards are FAAAR more likely to be at the bottom of the IRS bs than the dems are

Obie opposing the TP ... BBBBBBBAAAAWWWWWHHHHAHAHAAHAHA Originally Posted by CJ7
How many times have Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity been audited? They have talked about that a few times. Most of us never get audited but when you get audited every year then you have to think something is up.
Another retard post by the Sandbox Retard !

I think we should create a special forum just for CBJs responses; call it "The Comedy Corner" perhaps? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

If they do have a comedy corner it will be a spot for you JD IB and COG to post your crap..
If they did start a comedy corner, EvaEkim, you'd still be too dense to understand what was going on.
If they did start a comedy corner, EvaEkim, you'd still be too dense to understand what was going on. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Sorry Hanoi Jane I got it all over your cartoon posting ass.You prove time and time again you are unable to comprehend my humorous responses.
How many times have Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity been audited? They have talked about that a few times. Most of us never get audited but when you get audited every year then you have to think something is up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
i'm sure a lot of people who make their kind of dough get audited.
FUCK YOU WHINEAWAY! You are hijacking a forum with your drivel.

Go away, asshat!
A Reminder of How the Obama Government Has Repeatedly Targeted Conservatives
Katie Pavlich at Townhall.com| May 13, 2013 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Townhall.com. That's rich!

Townhall.com makes breitbart.com look like a liberal website.

Next thing you know, Whirly will be quoting Pravda!