THE SANDBOX LIBERALS ARE WHINING ABOUT TOO MANY ANTI-OBAMA THREADS !!!!!!!!! THEY ARE DEMANDING A CAP ON POLITICAL DISCUSSION !!!!!!!!!

True to form Obamazombies; you can't win the discussion so you do the following:

- hijack a thread
- hijack an avatar
- whine about too many threads and demand censorship

Why do I think that if someone was posting positive shit about Obama, you wouldn't be whining ?

Poor Trendaway, nobody loves him.....
Why do I think that if someone was posting positive shit about Obama, you wouldn't be whining ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Perhaps that question is moot, since finding "positive shit" to post about Obama might be a bit difficult. I mean, really. Who's going to defend his Benghazi failures, let alone his economic agenda?

But you can be assured that anyone starting a whole bunch of threads on the same damned subject in quick succession would be considered a forum-hog and a nuisance.

And by the way, I'm not a liberal or an "Obamazombie."
Feel free to post your review of this weekend's box office mis-hit "The Great Gatsby"...................

If it has merit it will get hits; if it doesn't it will die ....
  • CJ7
  • 05-13-2013, 11:12 AM
True to form Obamazombies; you can't win the discussion so you do the following:

- hijack a thread
- hijack an avatar
- whine about too many threads and demand censorship

Why do I think that if someone was posting positive shit about Obama, you wouldn't be whining ?

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

all you really want is the attention
Captain, sure you are, you don't lock-step with Trendy, gritsboy, IBSyndrome, Corneyhole, and IFFY.

Confess or suffer retribution at the hands of THE PARROTRIOTS!!!
all you really want is the attention Originally Posted by CJ7

Whinaway is a attention whore.
all you really want is the attention Originally Posted by CJ7
Whinaway is a attention whore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep, that's pretty much it.

Who else screams their titles with ALL CAPS and routinely finishes sentences with a bunch of exclamation marks?

And one more thing:

- whine about too many threads and demand censorship Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It isn't censorship. This is a privately owned forum, so admins can impose any rules they so choose. But hopefully they won't see any need to cap the number of thread-starts if you throttle it back a little bit. Most people don't want to see a whole slew of threads on the same subject, especially if started by the same person within a short period of time.
Well, it -is- censorship, but since it's also indeed a privately owned forum, you don't have any First Amendment protected rights here.

But, I agree with CaptainMidnight in that maybe they won't see any need to cap the number of threads per person if people exercise a little restraint and personal responsibility.

This is why we can't have nice things!
It is big news so I don't see anything wrong with the multiple posts on the subject highlighting the different analysis on the story. Hell, even CNN broke away from Castro, his brothers, and the little grandma's of the missing children for a couple of minutes to mention it.
Everyone of Whirlys Benghazi threads is a "DIAMOND in a GOATS ASS". Thanks Whirly!
Well you got the goat's ass correct!!! Kudos...
fuck you Wineaway... There isn't a post you can't fuck up with your liquid hysteria.

How dare you criticize anybody about hijacking a thread! You have hijacked an entire forum.

again...FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!