Does one plus one equal more than two?

So, I was doing a double with La Guera and a utr private stock Sunday morning. Both gals are real blow job pros. And as the gals took turns worshipping my hot firm rod, alternating swallowing my manhood, head, shaft and ball licking and french kissing each other around the head of my cock, I got to thinking.

Each of these gals gives a world class blow job one on one. Yet, when they are together worshipping cock and balls, it's like their talents kick into a higher gear and their individual performances become phenomenal. Is it teamwork? Peer pressure? Showing off? What kicks individual blow job skills into a higher gear when that flinde schlong is being shared by two highly skilled sluts.

It's not the first time I have experienced this phenomenon.

Has anyone else?

Gals, your comments would be appreciated
To answer the question about experiencing the phenomena, the answer is yes. With every doubles I've ever had.

My guess is the sensory overload by seeing two women while getting your cock sucked on as opposed to just the one heightens the pleasure nerves and sensitivity. Also,perhaps the woman's presence of another woman eating her out from behind or her pussy on your face might encourage better cock sucking and worshipping as the lady balls deep on your cock is more turned on by the second lady all the same. Hence the exponential increase you feel.

Flinde, you may be onto something with two women and a direct correlation to amazing cock sucking.
Cock sucking synergy, lol
Graphic designers call it Gestalt (from the German, Bauhaus school, I think).
Military call it a Force Multiplier, I believe.
Coach K would say that the five players on a basketball team are like fingers, and when they come together, they make a fist—I'm paraphrasing.

But the phenomenon you refer to is very real: when the whole is more than the sum of its parts, when 1+1 seems more than 2, when Voltron is formed, etc.

I hope to experience that one day. I have had two strippers at the same time, but they got in each other's way. I've had two providers at the same time, but they seemed lackluster. But one day, I will join you in partaking of the experience of a mind-blowing doubles blowjob. One day…

Good for you and safe hunting.