WET DREAMS - and who plays the part?

I don't know for sure ... but I do believe that dudes have more wet dreams than chicks. OK .. yes...I'm SURE they do.

However ... it is awesome when us gals can actually wake up orgasming all over the sheets. Then you're like ... whaaa?

It's great when it is Brad Pitt ... or
Rob Lowe that brought you to the point ..or even a heart throb from high school.

but I have to ask ...
do you have these dreams of family members?
I've had a couple in which my sister played the part.

I felt weird ... but still happy?

Anybody else?
I haven't had a wet dream in years...........

But I still am waiting to wake up next to a lady who is taking advantage of me while I sleep
Had one a couple of weeks ago. It was intense. I woke up while I was still pumping cum in my underwear. I was dreaming of my ATF. She was being really naughty. Wish it would happen more often.
Can honestly say I have never had a wet dream. Some very intense, and seemed real. Now morning wood, Yes! A lot actually. Just need to find a girlfriend to help out with that now.

As for family members, they always pop up in my reoccurring dreams. Never anything sexual, more or less just there in the same places. Other people change in them such as people that I know now as opposed to my past, but the endings are always the same having me wake from a dead sleep to make sure I'm still alive. I've died many times while dreaming.

It's almost certain that after escaping certain death, a very hot and sexy dream is soon to follow. Almost always. Hence the morning stiffness.
Not me...never. I can pitch a tent in my sleep, but no accidental discharge. I'm guessing it's because I've been peeling my chile since I was 11. I had no choice cuz that fucker was raging most of my waking hours. I had a six shot before I owned my first revolver. It used to take me sometimes six pops just to get him relaxed. You can imagine I was a little busy. I'm 43 now and I still monkey spank at least twice a day.

No sexy dreams about family members, thank God Almighty! I already have enough fucked up shit going on in my head, I don't have room for that on my plate.
Good question, but possibly the only answers are:

1) since I rarely remember my dreams ...

2) check sheets/underwear for "evidence" of activity

3) frequent morning chubbies/woodies would indicate overnight activity, probably due to sleeptime encounters with gingers past and present.

Perhaps we can compare notes when you tour San Antonio later this week!
A few months ago i was awakened by the SO.

Not unusual, if i am awake and have no reason to be, that means she will soon get to the part of a bad dream where she struggles or verbalizes for help. I normally stroke her side until she comes out of the dream, tells me thank you and we both doze back off.

This time was different...I awakened and noticed her breathing had quickened quite a bit. She was fidgeting quite a bit and i noticed she was masturbating. I kind of got a kick out of it.

She finished with a huge groan, rolled over to her side away from me. I just chuckeled and left her in peace. I am glad she enjoyed it.

I mentioned it a day or two later, she just blushed and said she didnt remember.

If she didnt remember she would not have blushed.

Good for her.

I may no longer do it for her, turn about is fair play.
I'd be more than happy to help you make that dream with your sister a reality!
I personally have only had one in my life it was back in high school with a girl I had a huge crush on.
I had one wet dream about an ex and woke up to me humping my pillow lol..