Do any Dallas clubs still have upscale smoking lounges?

Or are you stuck on a tiny porch doing your thing? Seems like somebody had a cigar lounge inside the club. I miss going to strip clubs, lighting up a nice cigar and watching the show. Probably in the minority here, but if anybody knows, it's you guys.
Aa smoinng in the club in Dallas is against the law, all smoking is outside
Lodge used to have a whole cigar room, no more.
If you are in Houston, St. James is a nice club to have a cigar and enjoy the view. It is on the north side of town, 45 and Rankin.
If you are in Houston, St. James is a nice club to have a cigar and enjoy the view. It is on the north side of town, 45 and Rankin. Originally Posted by Noobid

Man, I miss Treasures. That was an incredible spot
Or are you stuck on a tiny porch doing your thing? Seems like somebody had a cigar lounge inside the club. I miss going to strip clubs, lighting up a nice cigar and watching the show. Probably in the minority here, but if anybody knows, it's you guys. Originally Posted by SmokinTex
The Men's Club has the best patio for smoking. Big,90" tv,lots of covered seating, ceiling fans to help with the heat.even a swimming pool
Man, I miss Treasures. That was an incredible spot Originally Posted by Blavish
Did it go somewhere?
Appreciate it fellas, I was thinking of the Lodge for sure, but next time I'm in H-town, I'll check out the St. James. I'm usually in the Woodlands hitting up Kirby's and ordering to-go from seeking.
The lodge had a nice but small balcony upstairs for smoking but I don't smoke so have notvseennit in a couple of years
Rick's in Ft Worth has an outside area that you can bring your drinks to and still hear the music, but I wouldn't say it's nice. It's basically two wooden tables with regular chairs around it in a fenced in area near the bar, but at least you can drink there. Most clubs make you walk out front and you can't bring your drink.
There are still some places that have outdoor areas where you can enjoy your cigars while watching the show. If you're open to trying something different, you might want to give disposable vapes a shot.
Inside at any club in Dallas or Ft Worth, no. Some have very nice private outdoor areas for smoking. the Mens Club has the best I have seen. It's a private covered patio area with heaters for the winter and Fans for the summer. And it is right next to the hot tub and swimming pool. 90" TV. Has a bar out there as well. If it's slow, the dancers come out to troll for food and drinks and chat up the guys.

BDD has a nice attached smoking area. You can take your drinks and girls come out to smoke as well
There are still some places that have outdoor areas where you can enjoy your cigars while watching the show. If you're open to trying something different, you might want to give disposable vapes a shot. Originally Posted by EzraOlson
While I can't guarantee cigar lounges inside clubs, there are some cool cigar bars in Dallas that you could check out. They're dedicated to cigar lovers and usually offer a cozy atmosphere for you to relax and enjoy your cigar.
Inside at any club in Dallas or Ft Worth, no. Some have very nice private outdoor areas for smoking. the Mens Club has the best I have seen. It's a private covered patio area with heaters for the winter and Fans for the summer. And it is right next to the hot tub and swimming pool. 90" TV. Has a bar out there as well. If it's slow, the dancers come out to troll for food and drinks and chat up the guys.

BDD has a nice attached smoking area. You can take your drinks and girls come out to smoke as well Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing