Bucks Wild Dallas rate changes?

Still $10 during the day, but the back (VIP?) is now $25 topless and $35 nude. $5 goes to the House, the rest to the girl. It used to be $10 one time flat rate, for the house, right? Also, I am considering a VIP membership but there is nothing about the privileges on the website, would one of you Monger Members contact me here or in messages about the perks?

Update: I found VIP membership rates on an August post, so never mind that.
"Membership" has always sounded like a complete waste of money. I also think I have read posts, either here or elsewhere, that the various Bucks clubs, which all do their own thing despite the same branding, sometimes try to be funny about honoring memberships anyway.
These greedy a-holes doubled the VIP rates starting late last year. I had VIP for 2 years but they really dont want them. The delusional managers believe they can sell out wo regulars. Good luck! The girls are doing poorly in 2024. This place will die. They need some of us “more mature” types as regulars. If anyone is a manager there and can get me a VIP for 1K please pm me.
Go to bucks in ft worth. I was there in December and some of those guys are aggressive as the Cubans. Approached me with their spill and initially offer VIP at $800. Eventually went down to $500.
I paid 500 for my VIP at Bucks Dallas on Reeder.
How do you like the VIP? Are they accommodating as advertised? Any pushback or difficulties getting VIP perks around other clubs?
I purchased lifetime VIP a few years ago. Good at all clubs though sometimes have to push back on a floor manager to get them to give me my perks. If you buy a VIP, get it at the club you go to most. You spent the money there so the managers tend to be more accommodating.

Also night shift tends to be stricter, especially if the VIP areas are busy.

I bought mine at Buck Cab Dallas.
Free entrance with up to 3 friends

Free seating in the VIP area upstairs. Far more comfortable than downstairs

Free use (1 hour at a time) for the front half of VIP dance area upstairs and no charge for the downstairs dance area. Night shift tends to watch that hour more if they are busy, day shift not so much. Also can use the reserved VIP areas upstairs for $100 up charge.

I go once t twice a week. Right now, not so much entertainment as I like AA dancers. But enough to keep me coming back. Took me a little ove
r ayear to get mu money's worht