Remember When?

Allot has changed on Eccie, what things do you remember had you hooked?

I remember when Sunday night at 9 pm, all the sexy ladies would race to see who could get the 9 pm slot before the Weekend lineup would shut down. Then all the guys would sign in to see who got that top spot.

There was a Hobbyist (Don’t remember his Handle) that had around 200 reviews. Always Latinas, sometimes doubles. He posted action photos of greats such as April, Zafiro (pre-enchanchments), Jade and most of the top Agency Gals.
^^^^ tbonetas
Yep. He sure pointed the way to some fine women.
That's what pimps do
  • pxmcc
  • 10-29-2018, 04:14 PM
^^ but not all pimps are equally odious..
I miss a lot of things of how it used to be. One of the main reasons I am retiring. Things are just too volatile nowadays.
I miss providers posting daily, weekly or monthly "going out-of-business" announcements.

Oh, wait....
I miss the Hobby scene in Houston during the 1990s and on into the early 2Ks. Things seemed more wide-open and members of the old ASPD seemed to be more of a community . . .not to disparage the members of ECCIE.

Now we are in the totally digital world and lots of connecting goes on outside of these boards.
I remember when this guy went to see this provider and her showcase said she weighed 145 lbs. After he wrote a negative review and said she weighted about 225 lbs. Then a big shamble broke out and she posted some pics which supported his claim more. He was upset for all the guys lying in their reviews saying she was about 145 lbs. I dont remember the names, I just remember it was some funny shit. Lol