Busts in OKC

There was a bust yesterday at several AMPs. Has anybody seen a list of the locations? The news showed pics of the 12 ladies, but I didn't recognize any of them (But that's not surprising).
I didnt recognize any of them but I only frequent one place and they don't look familiar to me.
From Fox 25:
"Massage parlors targeted in the sting included China Style Massage (3816 N. Meridian Ave), Natural Massage (2903 NW 36th St. Ste 108), Palace Spa (2600 S. Meridian Ave), QQ Massage (11804 S May Ave), Star Spa (401 W. Wilshire Blvd), Daisy Spa (5821 W. Wilshire Blvd), A-1 Massage (1107 NW 23rd St), Tranquil Spa (13720 N Bryant Ave) and A-1 Massage (8505 S. Pennsylvania Ave.)

The 12 people were arrested on complaints ranging from offering to engage in prostitution, providing a massage without a license, and possession of criminal proceeds."
Was World in Edmond hit?
From Fox 25:
"Massage parlors targeted in the sting included China Style Massage (3816 N. Meridian Ave), Natural Massage (2903 NW 36th St. Ste 108), Palace Spa (2600 S. Meridian Ave), QQ Massage (11804 S May Ave), Star Spa (401 W. Wilshire Blvd), Daisy Spa (5821 W. Wilshire Blvd), A-1 Massage (1107 NW 23rd St), Tranquil Spa (13720 N Bryant Ave) and A-1 Massage (8505 S. Pennsylvania Ave.)

The 12 people were arrested on complaints ranging from offering to engage in prostitution, providing a massage without a license, and possession of criminal proceeds." Originally Posted by Okiesir13
Damn! I was just st china style! None of those girls look familiar. If anyone recognizes them, what are they and their names they go by. DM me if necessary.
@OkieSir13: Thanks!

I was at one of these places a couple of weeks ago. Maybe one benefit of the new Okie law will be to make it more difficult for LE to just go online and figure out which places are doing what.
Dam, looks like they busted the I see advertising the most
@OkieSir13: Thanks!

I was at one of these places a couple of weeks ago. Maybe one benefit of the new Okie law will be to make it more difficult for LE to just go online and figure out which places are doing what. Originally Posted by tortelli
Why is that?
Why is that? Originally Posted by 405Newguy
Probably because of the lacks of reviews for Oklahoma here. Rubmaps is still going strong with amps reviews.
With no screening process, LEO can pretty much bust these places anytime they want.
Star and Palace, I've been to those, not lately. There WERE Daisy reviews on the OK board. Oh well, I've been sticking to ladies I know and staying away from the AMP's for that very reason.