best amp with the youngest lineup

I guess the title really says it all, dont frequent amp often but looking to take a dive any reccomendations and is it msog ymmv?
Are you limited to Ft. Worth, or willing to go to Dallas?
He has to be talking about Dallas. The amp scene in Ft Worth is tragic.
dallas was what I was thinking
They are all pretty much the same as far as age goes. Most ladies were probably born in the ‘70s to put it delicately. But they all look like they are in their mid 20’s to early 30’s. They say black don’t crack. Well I guess yellow stays mellow.

And as far as best overall you just have to sift through the reviews. There is a top 5 as far as locations go. NyNy, Lucky Haven, Bali, Jade, and Blue are the most consistently solid places but the lineups change so frequently it shifts from one place to the other. Most have their ladies that never move around.
Like Bali has Maya,
Lucky Haven has Shasha who has been there for quit a while,
NYNY has Allysa and Jessica
Blue’s got Kera (but not for long as it seems she is about to retire)
And so on. But aside from the mainstays most lineups change from one month to the next. So do a little reading and find who works best for you and schedule an appointment.
These girls bounce around so much it’s really a dynamic setting. Read reviews and put a stronger emphasis on ones written in the past couple of days
I don't classify by age (as mentioned above, it's super hard to tell with Asian women), but my list of prettiest girls includes:

Shiny, Star, and Pepsi at Bali
Lala at Goodtimes
Hera and Judy at Lucky Haven
Alyssa at New York New York
Susan at Rainbow
Pink at Red Rose

Of course, looks are subjective.
And don't forget Angela at NYNY -- definitely one of my absolute current favorites, as you might have been able to tell from my enthusiastic report -- and definitely on the younger and prettier side of all the providers in town (with a completely open, unscripted menu). (Don't believe the troll haters, of course, who disparage her with false claims that this uniquely sweet, kissable, attractive, unassertive, compliant young lady is somehow the opposite of who she obviously is to all those who've actually experienced her!)