Requests - Golf w/Fun or FBSM

Since everything is shut down and after my most recent nightmare encounter (need to get my man card back), I thought I'd shoot out a couple of requests and see what's out there:

Golf & Fun: Any of you ladies play golf? Don't have to have serious game, but at least know the rules and able to hit the ball to work your way around the course. Also be open to a little naughty fun while on the course. Maybe 2 mongers & 2 ladies to make a foursome. Switch partners at the turn? Thoughts ladies?

FBSM: Any ladies in the local area offering FBSM while we're on this BS lockdown? AMP's are closed, can't seem to find an Indy, and jonesing a bit.

Reply here, PM's are also welcomed. Guys, don't be skeered to jump in as well with your thoughts.
Great idea. Often thought about golf course fun. Always willing to let the group behind play through.
If you’re around DFW, Kathryn Lust is good in and out of the golf course
If you’re around DFW, Kathryn Lust is good in and out of the golf course Originally Posted by jabe18
I've heard that about Kathryn Lust, problem is, we've exchanged a few PM's after she posted she was thinking of making a visit. Took forever to get a response out of her. When I did finally get a response, she asked me to send her a txt with my handle from here and let her know I was from here. Took weeks to get a response from my txt. And when I did, I was asked to send ref's on here after I'd already sent them. So I sent again and when I finally got a response to my PM, again she asks me to txt her that I'm from here with my handle. It was like a ping pong match just going back and forth with the same BS. For whatever reason, she didn't connect my txts to my PM's more than once and I gave up. The last PM I had sent was never opened or replied to. Again, I gave up trying.
  • R.M.
  • 04-20-2020, 04:05 PM
I have some clubs. Not really good but I’m better now that my implants are gone now.
I have some clubs. Not really good but I’m better now that my implants are gone now. Originally Posted by R.M.
Maybe we can play some golf one of these days. Let me know, I'm game
In my opinion, RM would look good playing golf, bowling, shooting pool, walking, or sitting in a chair doing nothing
I haven't met RM in person yet, I'm thinking it's time.

Hey RM, grab those clubs, head on over to Midland and we'll play 18. But you gotta wear a short skirt, No Panties
  • R.M.
  • 04-22-2020, 08:17 PM
I'm gonna be in town Friday if anyone wants to play around of golf.
Did you bring your clubs RM?
  • R.M.
  • 04-25-2020, 05:59 AM
I was not able to make it. Soon though and I might bring my hair shears and clippers.