URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P252586
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Northwest
Activities: LFK DFK BBBJ DATY CG RCG Mish CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great looking MILF, carries herself well, thin, soft breass, and a firm ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmmmm..,
LOL. OP has been on site for over 11 yrs with this being his FIRST and ONLY review and ZERO post. Need I say more.
  • hard2
  • 11-02-2022, 04:15 AM
its been a while (few years) but if this is the same Mindy Luv, she is alright. Very good BBBJ where I had to beg her to stop so she didn't quit when it was the time not to quit, as sooo many providers will think there done and not be done. I do remember her devotion to completing the mission in a very sensational way. that's was a very good BBBJ to complete our meeting. Need I say more?
  • Uomo
  • 11-02-2022, 07:19 AM
LOL. OP has been on site for over 11 yrs with this being his FIRST and ONLY review and ZERO post. Need I say more. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Agree 100%, next....
its been a while (few years) but if this is the same Mindy Luv, she is alright. Very good BBBJ where I had to beg her to stop so she didn't quit when it was the time not to quit, as sooo many providers will think there done and not be done. I do remember her devotion to completing the mission in a very sensational way. that's was a very good BBBJ to complete our meeting. Need I say more? Originally Posted by hard2
If u check out the P411 account you will see it is Mindy. I wonder if he DID see Mindy how many white cats she had running around.
Just back in the hobby after a LONG hiatus. Life happens.
Just back in the hobby after a LONG hiatus. Life happens. Originally Posted by darius
How white fur did you have to get off clothes before you left?